Windows 10: Preinstalled Software HP Inc.

Discus and support Preinstalled Software HP Inc. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! So recently, I used three softwares to remove malware a trojan virus specifically from my laptop. One of the softwares brought to my attention... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OmNom125, Jul 17, 2020.

1. OmNom125 Win User

Preinstalled Software HP Inc.

Hi!

So recently, I used three softwares to remove malware a trojan virus specifically from my laptop. One of the softwares brought to my attention the existence of several pre-installed softwares from HP Inc. I was wondering if I should delete these? They are... Preinstalled.HPAudioSwitch, Preinstalled.HPCleanFLC, Preinstalled.HPRegistrationService, Preinstalled.HPSupportAssistant, and Preinstalled.HPSureConnect. I'm just wondering if they could potentially be harmful. Just trying to be wary especially since I don't know if this virus is 100% gone though I think it is?

Thanks!

:)

OmNom125, Jul 17, 2020

2. HP Inc firmware update

hello

while updating windows updates there was HP Inc firmware update waiting in the list in hp laptop [HP 15 da0327tu]

I immedietly paused the update as I was scared of updating the BIOS

SOME EXPERT ADVISE NEEDED

I also unistalled HP support assistant because of automatic BIOS

Preinstalled Software HP Inc. [​IMG]
    update

ashokkumar7980, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Preinstalled Software HP Inc.

WTF HP?!!

I've always hated HP for a reason (bloated software). Add another to the list.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Preinstalled Software HP Inc.

1. Preinstalled Software HP Inc. - Similar Threads - Preinstalled Software Inc

2. HP Inc Software Component

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Inc Software Component: Though I have uninstalled all HP bloatware from my HP laptop as it was causing occasional problem, today through Microsoft update there were two HP inc software component updates in my laptop. Is this safe for my device? Is there any way of stopping HP updates coming via...
  3. HP Inc Software Component

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Inc Software Component: Though I have uninstalled all HP bloatware from my HP laptop as it was causing occasional problem, today through Microsoft update there were two HP inc software component updates in my laptop. Is this safe for my device? Is there any way of stopping HP updates coming via...
  4. HP Inc Software Component

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Preinstall Original Windows recover for HP Notebook

Preinstall Original Windows recover for HP Notebook: How to recover the preinstall windows 10 Home comes with HP notebook . I eventually not kept any recovery drive and also install a new windows without knowing about the recovery drive . Can I get the original recovery windows 10 home of my own Laptop without being...
  6. Hewlett Packard software preinstalled on W10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hewlett Packard software preinstalled on W10.: I have an older HP Pavilion laptop. It came with pre-installed software from HP. This software doesn't work any more. I'd like to remove all HP software and just have W10. Is there some way to do this?...
  7. HP Inc firmware update 15.58.0.0

HP Inc firmware update 15.58.0.0: About two years ago I woke up to find my HP desktop was bricked. It wouldn't even post, let alone try to boot. I tried a few things with the bios and cmos to no avail. The computer was about six years old, so I decided to buy an HP 17" laptop from Costco. About a year later,...
  8. software for hp

software for hp: What type pf software do you recommend for HP 447 GB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-for-hp/ae027138-480d-4abb-b6cd-cc2fed66d129
  9. HP Inc firmware update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Inc firmware update: hello while updating windows updates there was HP Inc firmware update waiting in the list in hp laptop [HP 15 da0327tu] I immedietly paused the update as I was scared of updating the BIOS SOME EXPERT ADVISE NEEDED I also unistalled HP support assistant because of...
  10. HP Inc. - HIDClass Update Fails

HP Inc. - HIDClass Update Fails: All other updates work fine. Only this one update fails. There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. HP Inc. - HIDClass - 10/30/2018 12:00:00 AM - 2.1.8.1 - Error 0x800703e3 [ATTACH] How to fix? Also asked here On Windows 10 x64...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is preinstalled HP clean