Windows 10: preinstalled windows in harddrive make it work in new laptop

Discus and support preinstalled windows in harddrive make it work in new laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I brought my laptop in 2013 with windows 8 preinstalled. Later the device updated to Windows 8.1 and then to Windows 10. Currently am using my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HarishGautam_me, Sep 9, 2019.

1. preinstalled windows in harddrive make it work in new laptop

Hi,

I brought my laptop in 2013 with windows 8 preinstalled. Later the device updated to Windows 8.1 and then to Windows 10. Currently am using my laptop with genuine digitally activated windows 10. Recently the laptop has shown serious hardware issues, the repair person I contacted has suggested me to change my hard drive as early as possible. He said that despite using the activated windows, changing the hard drive will destroy the activated windows & I will have to buy a new copy for the new hard drive am putting into my laptop. I wanted to know is there some way I can change my hard drive and also don't have to buy new windows OS? Basically I want to know that can I use my activated windows 10 OS into the new hard drive am putting into my laptop.

:)

HarishGautam_me, Sep 9, 2019
  2. puff Win User

new harddrive but old harddrive wont work

PC crashed so bought new hard drive, westgate 500. Old harddrive is westgate 400.(power supply 550). New harddrive is working slot one when old hardrive is connected slot 4 pc won't boot windows, unless old is disengaged. Would like to retrieve data from old harddrive. I have tried f2, esc, delete when booting to activate bios options but this don't work. It is phoenix bios. Would be grateful for any responses , thank you in advance.

puff, Sep 9, 2019
  3. My laptops harddrive just died. How can I install Windows 10 on my laptop with a brand new harddrive

My laptops harddrive just died. I had Windows 10 Home installed on it. How can I install Windows 10 on my laptop with a brand new harddrive

NicoAndronic, Sep 9, 2019
  4. infocus Win User

preinstalled windows in harddrive make it work in new laptop

Best gaming harddrive Sugestion ???

Seagate states on their 750gb,32mb cache harddrive that the best application is video surveillance.(liquor stores,how very sad and completly overpriced for the amount of problems they have).Yet Passmark lists this near the top of their harddrive page.Any one have a suggestion for something that will last.(maybe samsung???)
    Also I was considering a Raidmax hybrid 2 sli 630w powersupply.Any thoughts on Raidmax??

infocus, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

preinstalled windows in harddrive make it work in new laptop

1. preinstalled windows in harddrive make it work in new laptop - Similar Threads - preinstalled harddrive laptop

2. New Laptops with no OS preinstalled - License Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptops with no OS preinstalled - License Question: Hello,We already have Enterprise Licenses for Windows 10 in our organization, we deploy Windows either manually or via SCCM.Legal wise, is there a problem buying laptops with no OS then installing latest version of windows then applying our Enterprise license to it?Or must we...
  3. Trying to make a new main harddrive, Windows 10 is making me bald

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to make a new main harddrive, Windows 10 is making me bald: submitted by /u/DrMeatCack [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tql1ev/trying_to_make_a_new_main_harddrive_windows_10_is/
  4. New laptop with preinstalled windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop with preinstalled windows 10: Hi, I recently bought a pre-owned laptop, which was resetted to factory settings so when I switch it on Windows setup begins, the issue being it is in Russian which is not my native language. I could translate the required steps or install a fresh copy of windows, but that...
  5. New laptop with preinstalled windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New laptop with preinstalled windows 10: Hi, I recently bought a pre-owned laptop, which was resetted to factory settings so when I switch it on Windows setup begins, the issue being it is in Russian which is not my native language. I could translate the required steps or install a fresh copy of windows, but that...
  6. New laptop with preinstalled windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. New laptops with preinstalled Windows 21H1 can't activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New laptops with preinstalled Windows 21H1 can't activate: Hi, I purchased 35 Dell Latitude 3520 laptops with preinstalled Windows 10 21H1 and most of them can't activate, error code: "We cant activate Windows on this device because you dont have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you have a valid license or key,...
  8. Upgrade New Laptop with preinstalled Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade New Laptop with preinstalled Windows 10: I wish to purchase a Dell laptop in India. The pre-installed OS offered is Windows 10 Home Single Language. I require Windows 10 Home that is able to load other languages also. How can the OS be upgraded?...
  9. new harddrive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    new harddrive: Is it possible to move my win10 from an old drive to a new m.2 drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-harddrive/cd1e64b3-1c14-491a-b165-bd641ece0b32
  10. new harddrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new harddrive: trying to install a new harddrive.....was downloading the reboot and license last night and caught an error.....trying to do it again and the program acts as if its already done but alll I have is a unusable incomplete file...