Windows 10: Premier Support

Discus and support Premier Support in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Premier Support Ticket that was closed by a technician looking to up their response numbers. The issue is unresolved. Is there actually a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MichaelDahmer, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Premier Support

I have Premier Support Ticket that was closed by a technician looking to up their response numbers. The issue is unresolved. Is there actually a support team in the U interstates for escalating this event?

:)

MichaelDahmer, Jan 26, 2022

2. Can't get Adobe Premiere Pro to work anymore. Please Help!

Hi Jon,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What exactly happen when you try to import any content?
    • Do you get any error message/error code?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

I would recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + R, type appwiz.cpl
      and hit Enter.

• Now locate for Adobe Premiere Pro, right click on it and uninstall the program.
    • Once uninstalling is done restart the computer and try installing again.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps:

Step 2.

I suggest you to uninstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and install the program in compatibility mode and check.

• Follow the above steps to uninstall the program.

• Now Right-click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the program install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 26, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 26, 2022
  4. Premier Support

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Premier Support

1. Premier Support - Similar Threads - Premier Support

2. I have problems with running Adobe Premier Rush on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems with running Adobe Premier Rush on Windows 10: Hi. I have downloaded Adobe Premier Rush onto my Windows 10 Laptop. The program opens ok but once I start working in it, it keeps stalling out. I can't get things to respond and I keep getting a "program not responding message". Does anyone know a fix for this" Thank you....
  3. I have problems with running Adobe Premier Rush on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problems with running Adobe Premier Rush on Windows 10: Hi. I have downloaded Adobe Premier Rush onto my Windows 10 Laptop. The program opens ok but once I start working in it, it keeps stalling out. I can't get things to respond and I keep getting a "program not responding message". Does anyone know a fix for this" Thank you....
  4. I ran Adobe Premiere Elements 2024, Adobe Premiere Pro on my hp Probook 440 g8 Notebook PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I ran Adobe Premiere Elements 2024, Adobe Premiere Pro on my hp Probook 440 g8 Notebook PC...: Here is Screenshot: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-ran-adobe-premiere-elements-2024-adobe-premiere/37b6f30c-7957-48b6-bbb1-efd54045ad0d
  5. I ran Adobe Premiere Elements 2024, Adobe Premiere Pro on my hp Probook 440 g8 Notebook PC...

I ran Adobe Premiere Elements 2024, Adobe Premiere Pro on my hp Probook 440 g8 Notebook PC...: Here is Screenshot: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-ran-adobe-premiere-elements-2024-adobe-premiere/37b6f30c-7957-48b6-bbb1-efd54045ad0d
  6. how to get the premiere support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get the premiere support: Need to get the premiere support for servers and client machines. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-the-premiere-support/fe2ec8ce-f331-46bf-b9b6-8add6701941f
  7. how to get the premiere support

how to get the premiere support: Need to get the premiere support for servers and client machines. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-the-premiere-support/fe2ec8ce-f331-46bf-b9b6-8add6701941f
  8. Premier Support

Premier Support: I have Premier Support Ticket that was closed by a technician looking to up their response numbers. The issue is unresolved. Is there actually a support team in the U interstates for escalating this event?...
  9. Premier Support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Premier Support: I have Premier Support Ticket that was closed by a technician looking to up their response numbers. The issue is unresolved. Is there actually a support team in the U interstates for escalating this event?...
  10. How to escalate beyond Premier Support

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to escalate beyond Premier Support: I've had open ticket with Premier Support for almost 6 months regarding our Power BI site in the app.powerbigov.us server. We lost access due to a licensing issue, and it has not yet been restored. We opened a ticket 6 months ago, and the follow up has been very limited...