Windows 10: Premium Ad Free Solitaire Collection is not working

Discus and support Premium Ad Free Solitaire Collection is not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I have finally figured out that I am not the only person experiencing problems with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I already posted asking if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CookieSandler, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Premium Ad Free Solitaire Collection is not working

Hi

I have finally figured out that I am not the only person experiencing problems with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I already posted asking if people were having the same problem as me. I paid a renewal of my ad free service on this app and I am getting ads.

Since Microsoft is not doing anything to help me I called American Express and asked them to reverse my payment of $18.99 US which was $21.46 CAD. Maybe if everyone asked for refunds then Microsoft will solve the problem.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

CookieSandler, Aug 4, 2020

2. Solitaire Collection Premium Still Shows Ads

I'm still getting ads after purchasing MS Solitaire Collection Premium.

RichardPoticher, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Solitaire Collection Premium Still Shows Ads

I have a paid subscription for MS Solitaire Collection Premium, but it's still showing ads. What do I need to do to suppress them?

jameskeanie, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Premium Ad Free Solitaire Collection is not working

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition?

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition has quit loading. Any suggestions? I am a computer idiot.

Sue Hesser, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Premium Ad Free Solitaire Collection is not working

1. Premium Ad Free Solitaire Collection is not working - Similar Threads - Premium Free Solitaire

2. Premium Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Solitaire Collection: I have premium on my phone and recently bought a new phone. a Galaxy A53. The premium did not transfer to my new phone nor does the 'want to skip ads get premium' show....
  3. Premium Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Premium Solitaire Collection: I have premium on my phone and recently bought a new phone. a Galaxy A53. The premium did not transfer to my new phone nor does the 'want to skip ads get premium' show....
  4. Solitaire Premium Collection still shows Ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Premium Collection still shows Ads: I have a paid three days ago subscription for MS Solitaire Collection Premium, but it's still showing ads. What do I need to do to suppress them?...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working with ads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working with ads: does anyone know why Microsoft Solitaire Collection is having troubles running the adds??? The adds just started to freeze and no way to close them other then to close the program. The only way to temporally fix this is by resetting the app data for the Solitaire...
  6. Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection still shows ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection still shows ads: I bought Premium edition on for the Microsoft Solitaire receipt which is supposed to stop advertisements. I can only get this on two events Solitaire world tour and daily challenge, the other games crosswords, mahjong and word games are still showing advertisements which...
  7. Upgrade Solitaire Collection to PREMIUM user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Solitaire Collection to PREMIUM user: doesn't work for me. Any suggestions? Tried with PayPal or direct using my accounts . Received always error . We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and...
  8. Microsoft solitaire collection premium collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft solitaire collection premium collection: I subscribed to the Microsoft solitaire collection premium edition on May 12th. The cost has been paid from my bank account, but I still see ads and have not benefitted from the extras that were advertised. Can you help ne with a solution to this problem...
  9. Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM: Bonjour, J'ai renouvelé il y a environ 1 mois et demi ou 2 mois mon adhésion à 18,99 $ de la version Premium de Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Hier on a eu une grosses Mise à Jour de Windows 10 et ce matin, ca me demande de renouveler mon adhésion à Microsoft Solitaire...
  10. Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM: Bonjour, J'ai renouvelé il y a environ 1 mois et demi ou 2 mois mon adhésion à 18,99 $ de la version Premium de Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Hier on a eu une grosses Mise à Jour de Windows 10 et ce matin, ca me demande de renouveler mon adhésion à Microsoft Solitaire...