Windows 10: Premium Content in Microsoft Photos

Discus and support Premium Content in Microsoft Photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Microsoft Photos app and a Microsoft 365 subscription; both are linked to the same account I use to login to my Windows 10 PC. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jas_1234, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Jas_1234 Win User

Premium Content in Microsoft Photos

I have the Microsoft Photos app and a Microsoft 365 subscription; both are linked to the same account I use to login to my Windows 10 PC.

What premium content is available in the Microsoft Photos app and how do I know I am accessing it? my app seems to suggest otherwise...

Premium Content in Microsoft Photos c6ad3b6e-ea11-4864-94c4-d53a4e7fd82d?upload=true.jpg

:)

Jas_1234, Jun 15, 2020

2. Microsoft Photo Premium 10.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you try to install Microsoft Photo Premium 10?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Is Microsoft Photo Premium 10 compatible with Windows 10?

Please get back to us to assist you better.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 15, 2020
  3. Egometto Win User
    Microsoft Photo Premium 10

I am trying to use Microsoft Photo Premium 10 with Windows 10, and it works, but far too slowly to be acceptable or practical. I know Microsoft Photo Premium 10 has been discontinued: but is there a similar program to replace it?

Egometto, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Premium Content in Microsoft Photos

WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Premium Content in Microsoft Photos

1. Premium Content in Microsoft Photos - Similar Threads - Premium Content Microsoft

2. Launching Microsoft's Premium Deluxe Premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Launching Microsoft's Premium Deluxe Premium: I downloaded all of the discs and now I get a prompt that says 'the game is already running.' A lovely scene of what appears to be Monument Valley shows up on my screen and then I get another prompt that says 'please insert the Microsoft game disc.' I'm then given two...
  3. Premium Content missing from Flight Simulator 2020 - Microsoft Store

Premium Content missing from Flight Simulator 2020 - Microsoft Store: Wonder why I got the Premium Content if I only got Standard Edition! Bad part of Microsoft on not testing stuff prior to release. Has anyone solved this issue? I bought this onMicrosoft Store NOT STEAM kindly suggest answers that work for Microsoft Store. Thanks...
  4. Microsoft Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Premium: I paid for Microsoft Premium. I get ads constantly and when I try to close them it jumps to another ad. Re installing does nothing. FIX IT This is ridiculous Shirley Nelson...
  5. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 MISSING CONTENT OF PREMIUM DELUXE

MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 MISSING CONTENT OF PREMIUM DELUXE: i install the game from a DVD and i redeem the activation code of premium deluxe version of the DVD. but The game installed its the standard version.I payed 120 euros i bought the deluxe version and all the content is missing. I have try everything i found here...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator not downloading premium deluxe contents - bought from the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator not downloading premium deluxe contents - bought from the...: I have putchased the premium delix version from the the MS store, yet all its dine is install the badic standard version, im not happy as this has cost me over a hundred pounds, is there any fix, this isnt puchased on Steam. Can soneine please suggest a viable working and...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw - Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Premium: Towards the end of May my premium Jigsaw lost almost all of the collections in my library, some background choices and the appearance of it went wonky. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, resetting - nothing works. Please help!...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium: I have been playing Jigsaw for a long time and have over 100K points, but now the zoom function is haywire. It won't stay where I put it and it jumps around in and out when I try to work the puzzle. What is the problem? I have tried adjusting the zoom function and the...
  9. microsoft. premium

microsoft. premium: I cannot find a way to pay my $10.65 per month Microsoft premium account???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-premium/7a22f303-ee55-400f-b0b3-da41866b022b"
  10. Microsoft Picture It Photo Premium Version 9

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Picture It Photo Premium Version 9: Thank you for taking my question. I've been using the above version on my previous computer running Windows 7. I've now upgraded to a new computer running Windows 10 and it will not load with an error message that states that my IE Version is incorrect. How can I trade the...