Windows 10: Premium Edition Cancellation

Discus and support Premium Edition Cancellation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I cancel recurring payment for the Premium Edition of Microsoft Jigsaw?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marthe LynnSouthall, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Premium Edition Cancellation

How do I cancel recurring payment for the Premium Edition of Microsoft Jigsaw?

:)

Marthe LynnSouthall, Oct 12, 2018

2. Microsoft Mahjong Premium Cancel issue

Hi,

I signed up for Mahjong premium but now I want to cancel the monthly payments. How do I do that? It's not listed under my subscriptions.

Innocentlynik, Oct 12, 2018
  3. How to Cancel my newly purchased Premium version of Movie Edit Touch

I just purchased Premium version of Movie Edit Touch about an hour or 2 hours ago, and it's not what I expected. Please I'll like to cancel and get refund. Thanks

Moved from Windows Essentials

funmiayibiowu, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Premium Edition Cancellation

Microsoft Mahjong Premium Cancel issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern about cancellation of monthly subscription for Microsoft Mahjong Premium game.

I suggest you to log-in to the below website and follow the onscreen instruction to cancel the subscription and check if it helps.

https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/Help

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Premium Edition Cancellation

1. Premium Edition Cancellation - Similar Threads - Premium Edition Cancellation

2. Refund due for Solitaire Premium Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund due for Solitaire Premium Edition.: I cancelled my subscription on 05/09/2023. Received acknowledgement of same. However, my bank account was debited on 05/09/2023 for another year. I had not received any emails prior letting me know the subscription was expiring. Since my cancellation was successful a refund...
  3. Magix Video Deluxe (Premium) Editing?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Magix Video Deluxe (Premium) Editing?: Hi, guys, i have a film to edit. I have inserted all video snippets and deleted some. Now there are gaps everywhere. The work to make the gaps together takes a long time and is difficult. Does it work automatically? Magix Video Deluxe (Premium) Schneiden?
  4. premium edition microsoft jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    premium edition microsoft jigsaw: My jigsaw game will not sign in for over a week. In frustration I uninstalled it, no doubt losing over a million points and all the downloaded jigsaws. now I cannot reinstall because it says I already own it, please help...
  5. Premium Edition of Microsoft Games

Premium Edition of Microsoft Games: I want to UNinstall the Premium Edition of Microsoft Games. It was a mistake. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/premium-edition-of-microsoft-games/1dbd700f-49b2-4881-bd01-72a624729f21
  6. Premium Edition Sudoku

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Premium Edition Sudoku: Hi How do I upgrade Sudoku to Premium Edition to remove the ads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/premium-edition-sudoku/97dc419a-68f8-4e4c-8ed1-a7ae43ead4df
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collectiom Premium Edition

Microsoft Solitaire Collectiom Premium Edition: It's been more than a month now and Microsoft Solitaire Collection still won't let me sign in. I am paying for the premium version. I have attempted any and all updates/troubleshooters and fix's for this problem. All with no success. I am running a PC with Windows 10 Pro 64...
  8. Jig SAw premium edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jig SAw premium edition: Why did my Premium Games suddenly say expired when I paid for a year $9.99 less than 2 months ago? I am computer challenged and should not have to worry about your cheating me out of my payment....
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition: I paid the annual fee for the Premium Edition of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection but suddenly this past week it stopped working. Who do you contact to get this restored to eliminate ads. I also have the premium edition for Ultimate Word Games and it works as it should...
  10. how to cancel a free trial of premium solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to cancel a free trial of premium solitaire: was playing free solitaire and somehow signed for a free trial of the premium version--want to cancel, and not pay for something I don't need...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jig saw premium edition Microsoft

2. cancel premium edition

3. microsoft jigsaw premium edition gift card what is it

4. how to cancel primium edition of Microsoft Mahjong,
  5. microsoft jigsaw premium edition