Windows 10: premium edition for microsoft solitaire games

Discus and support premium edition for microsoft solitaire games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; purchased a year subscription for premium edition at the end of July this year and now it says subscription has expired. Free help has been useless.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jimmyhollon, Oct 12, 2019.

1. premium edition for microsoft solitaire games

purchased a year subscription for premium edition at the end of July this year and now it says subscription has expired. Free help has been useless.

:)

jimmyhollon, Oct 12, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition?

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition has quit loading. Any suggestions? I am a computer idiot.

Sue Hesser, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Premium edition

I purchased the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition a few months ago and it worked fine. Since my computer was automatically updated recently, I no longer have easy access to the Premium Edition but rather have to type and search for it
    each time I want to use the program. I used to be able to click on an icon in the lower left side of the screen. When I did that a screen appeared with a number of programs displayed in the upper right quarter of the screen and a list of all programs would
    appear on the left side of the screen. Since the "update" only the list on the left side is displayed.

Moved from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10

FredericConway, Oct 12, 2019
  4. premium edition for microsoft solitaire games

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

I paid the annual fee for the Premium Edition of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection but suddenly this past week it stopped working. Who do you contact to get this restored to eliminate ads. I also have the premium edition for Ultimate Word Games and
    it works as it should

LenPaddick, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

premium edition for microsoft solitaire games

1. premium edition for microsoft solitaire games - Similar Threads - premium edition microsoft

2. Microsoft Solitaire Premium Event Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Premium Event Game: For the psat three or four days the Event game in Microsoft Solitaire Casual Game has been crashing. Unable to load. Just sits and spins. When it does load you can play one time and then it resets back to the home page. I have a premium subscription and I have done EVERYTHING...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Premium Event Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Premium Event Game: For the psat three or four days the Event game in Microsoft Solitaire Casual Game has been crashing. Unable to load. Just sits and spins. When it does load you can play one time and then it resets back to the home page. I have a premium subscription and I have done EVERYTHING...
  4. Refund due for Solitaire Premium Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund due for Solitaire Premium Edition.: I cancelled my subscription on 05/09/2023. Received acknowledgement of same. However, my bank account was debited on 05/09/2023 for another year. I had not received any emails prior letting me know the subscription was expiring. Since my cancellation was successful a refund...
  5. Microsoft Premium Solitaire

Microsoft Premium Solitaire: . I have Microsoft Premium Solitaire ver. 4.7.8101.0. The hint switch is on but I do not get hints. If I reinstall will I lose all my previous data?. How can I fix this?...
  6. Premium Edition of Microsoft Games

Premium Edition of Microsoft Games: I want to UNinstall the Premium Edition of Microsoft Games. It was a mistake. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/premium-edition-of-microsoft-games/1dbd700f-49b2-4881-bd01-72a624729f21
  7. Cannot sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Premium Edition.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Premium Edition.: I cannot sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I have tried all of the suggested fixes posted here so far and nothing works. I can sign into the Store but cannot get signed in to Solitaire Collection....
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collectiom Premium Edition

Microsoft Solitaire Collectiom Premium Edition: It's been more than a month now and Microsoft Solitaire Collection still won't let me sign in. I am paying for the premium version. I have attempted any and all updates/troubleshooters and fix's for this problem. All with no success. I am running a PC with Windows 10 Pro 64...
  9. microsoft premium solitaire game problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft premium solitaire game problem: why is the event game of microsoft solitaire premium loking for Internet connection when it is already available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-premium-solitaire-game-problem/b46f7183-8a47-40dc-b7b6-d191bf00c3ea
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition: I paid the annual fee for the Premium Edition of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection but suddenly this past week it stopped working. Who do you contact to get this restored to eliminate ads. I also have the premium edition for Ultimate Word Games and it works as it should...