Windows 10: premium firewall & mallware bytes

Discus and support premium firewall & mallware bytes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does microsoft sell premium firewall & malware bytes for$399.97?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HarryDee1, Jul 28, 2020.

1. HarryDee1 Win User

premium firewall & mallware bytes

Does microsoft sell premium firewall & malware bytes for$399.97?

:)

HarryDee1, Jul 28, 2020

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, Jul 28, 2020
  4. premium firewall & mallware bytes

firewall

Hi Jackie,

For you to be able to get to your firewall, please follow the steps below:

• Go to start Button.
    • Open Windows defender Security Center.
    • Then go to Firewall & network protection.
    • Then choose a network profile.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

premium firewall & mallware bytes

1. premium firewall & mallware bytes - Similar Threads - premium firewall mallware

2. Malware bytes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware bytes: i was playing watch dogs then malwarebytes were notifying me that it blocked a trojan or something i downloaded watchdogs on steam And im wondering if its really a trojan or something...
  3. Malware bytes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware bytes: i was playing watch dogs then malwarebytes were notifying me that it blocked a trojan or something i downloaded watchdogs on steam And im wondering if its really a trojan or something...
  4. MALWAYE BYTES?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MALWAYE BYTES?: Hi If i a QUARANTINE a program on malware bytes will, it still function? THANK YOU TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malwaye-bytes/29b16338-d117-4f38-be3f-248187d4805f
  5. MALWAYE BYTES?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MALWAYE BYTES?: Hi If i a QUARANTINE a program on malware bytes will, it still function? THANK YOU TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malwaye-bytes/29b16338-d117-4f38-be3f-248187d4805f
  6. MALWAYE BYTES?

7. BYTES in 'C'

BYTES in 'C': Hi, I'm using a PIC that READs a GBS module. I'm having difficulty 'talking' to the GPS, and being helped by the Ublox forum. They have given me an example STRING ARRAY of BYTES to send to the GPS: Chr(b5h) + Chr(62h) + Chr(01h) + Chr(07h) + Chr(00h) + Chr(00h) + Chr(08h) +...
  8. Zero-byte files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Zero-byte files: I recently ran a program to find duplicate files on my system Windows 10. It found dozensof files with no data in them--length = zero bytes. Some even seem to be system files. Can these be deleted? No savings in disk space, but it would clean up the file system. Do any...
  9. Byte Fence

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Byte Fence: I didn't install this App who did ? is it free?do I need it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/byte-fence/037d9fa2-025b-4c8e-ae98-753a570f137a
  10. BitDefender Or Malware Bytes ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitDefender Or Malware Bytes ?: Hello, Brand new W10 user. a. Is it true that if you use a third party ant-virus program, the one MS provides with W10 (Called Defender ?) is automatically turned off ? If so, any workaround ? The paid third party ones so much better, that losing the MS is worth it...