Windows 10: Premium gaming

Discus and support Premium gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I thought I had Premium for my Solitaire games but ads keep coming and after the ad it says I can stop them but doesn't show me the screen to apply for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SallySCarr, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Premium gaming

I thought I had Premium for my Solitaire games but ads keep coming and after the ad it says I can stop them but doesn't show me the screen to apply for Premium

:)

SallySCarr, Nov 19, 2019

2. premium gaming account

Hi Kathryn,

There a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you are seeing ads before playing games even your profile has a subscription or a premium account. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 19, 2019
  3. premium gaming account

I am seeing ads before playing games. I have a Premium account and should not see this. I don't see any previous listing for this problem

KathrynLorbiecki, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Premium gaming

premium version of Solitaire

Hi Terence,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you can only see black and white color in the game Solitaire Premium Edition. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried uninstalling and installing the game?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried signing out and singing in your account from the game?
    • Are you having this issue with all of your games?

Wilfred Mac, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Premium gaming

1. Premium gaming - Similar Threads - Premium gaming

2. Upgrade from Win 7 Home Premium

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Win 7 Home Premium: I Just found your site - amazing! Planning to upgrade to Win 10 from Win 7 Home Premium. All the chat talks about Win 7 Pro and Win 10 Pro. Will the procedures be the same for my upgrade? I do have my Win 7 Product Key. 145738
  3. Windows 10 cumputer motherboard died. I had upgraded from Windows 7 Home Premium

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 cumputer motherboard died. I had upgraded from Windows 7 Home Premium: My Windows 10 computer's motherboard just died. I had upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack I bought then took the free upgrade later. I don't remember using a Microsoft account. I still have the Product Key for my original Windows 7 installation...
  4. Unable to find and install the app InPixio Photo Editor Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to find and install the app InPixio Photo Editor Premium: I had purchased an InPixio Photo Editor Premium App from Microsoft Store on July 12, 2017. Now I wanted to download and install the App viz InPixio Photo Editor Premium, which I purchased on July 12, 2017, on my Desktop PC (after refreshing my Windows 10 O.S.), but the App...
  5. Dell Inspiron 1545 Update From W7 Home Premium to W10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Inspiron 1545 Update From W7 Home Premium to W10 Home: Can a Dell Inspiron 1545, currently running Windows 7 Home Premium be updated to Windows 10 Home? Last month I unearthed a long forgotten Dell Inspiron 1545 from the back of a cabinet at my church. I was able to hack the unit (the person who donated it is no longer with us...
  6. Windows 10 64 cannot create shared wifi network that will work with ROKU Premium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 64 cannot create shared wifi network that will work with ROKU Premium: I have a WIFI connection in fact I just purchased an new Linksys Wi-Fi Micro USB Adapter. Attached to Intel I5-3750k Processor and ASRock Z77 extreme6. I have tried everything on the web on youtube to create a media server and verify I have Verified I have an active WIFI...
  7. Unable to retrieve my InPixio Photo Editor Premium purchased on July 12, 2017.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to retrieve my InPixio Photo Editor Premium purchased on July 12, 2017.: I had purchased an InPixio Photo Editor Premium App from Microsoft Store on July 12, 2017. Now I wanted to download and install the App viz InPixio Photo Editor Premium, which I purchased on July 12, 2017, on my Desktop PC (after refreshing my Windows 10 O.S.), but the...
  8. Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection still shows ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection still shows ads: I bought Premium edition on for the Microsoft Solitaire receipt which is supposed to stop advertisements. I can only get this on two events Solitaire world tour and daily challenge, the other games crosswords, mahjong and word games are still showing advertisements which...
  9. premium edition for microsoft solitaire games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    premium edition for microsoft solitaire games: purchased a year subscription for premium edition at the end of July this year and now it says subscription has expired. Free help has been useless....
  10. microsoft premium solitaire game problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft premium solitaire game problem: why is the event game of microsoft solitaire premium loking for Internet connection when it is already available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-premium-solitaire-game-problem/b46f7183-8a47-40dc-b7b6-d191bf00c3ea