Windows 10: Premium Jig Saw Subscription

Discus and support Premium Jig Saw Subscription in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since I paid for PREMIUM Jig Saw I have rarely been able to play because it either does not open or it will open with all my downloaded jigsaws... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sylstat, Aug 15, 2020.

1. sylstat Win User

Premium Jig Saw Subscription

Ever since I paid for PREMIUM Jig Saw I have rarely been able to play because it either does not open or it will open with all my downloaded jigsaws missing along with my gold. I want you to fix it or give me my $$ back for the Premium .

:)

sylstat, Aug 15, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Jig SAw premium edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how frustrating it could be when the subscription shows expired when you have already paid for it.

Since you are using Jig Saw Premium edition, I suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Casual Game support
    team, and they help you with the appropriate details regarding this query.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Assigning Microsoft Jig-Saw to a key

I'm using a MS ergonomic keyboard in Windows 10 (1909) and try to assign Microsoft Jig-Saw to a programmable key, but the program is not in the list of programs.

Gerardvan Beusekom-Fretz, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Premium Jig Saw Subscription

Jig Saw Puzzles

Hi Lorain, well it still crashed. Both Jig Saw Puzzle and Solitaire crashed on me. I have not tried Word Search yet.

Arthur Chartrand, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Premium Jig Saw Subscription

1. Premium Jig Saw Subscription - Similar Threads - Premium Jig Saw

2. The Jig Saw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Jig Saw Puzzle: The Jig Saw Puzzle comes and goes. Sometimes all the puzzles are there and other times just one might up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-jig-saw-puzzle/49e37c75-2cfc-4326-8a1b-fc67cf66ee8e
  3. The Jig Saw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Jig Saw Puzzle: The Jig Saw Puzzle comes and goes. Sometimes all the puzzles are there and other times just one might up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-jig-saw-puzzle/49e37c75-2cfc-4326-8a1b-fc67cf66ee8e
  4. Jig Saw Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jig Saw Issues: I keep starting jig saws and then when i re-boot the laptop i can not see the downloaded groups of puzzles and can not there continue on puzzles already started. what can i do to fix thisFrustrated...
  5. How to recover solitaire collection and jig saw puzzle collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover solitaire collection and jig saw puzzle collection: I lost my solitaire collection along with the jig saw puzzle collection, both of which I paid for, poof their gone how do I get them back??? *original title: !HELP!!!!!...
  6. Assigning Microsoft Jig-Saw to a key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Assigning Microsoft Jig-Saw to a key: I'm using a MS ergonomic keyboard in Windows 10 1909 and try to assign Microsoft Jig-Saw to a programmable key, but the program is not in the list of programs....
  7. Subscription to Premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Subscription to Premium: I am 83 yrs old so subscribe to premium a month at a time. Within two weeks I get a pop up saying I need to pay for another month. I close out the game and when I go back in I have premium. This means I must keep close watch at to the date it will come due or I will be...
  8. Minesweeper Premium Subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minesweeper Premium Subscription: I Subscribed to Microsoft Minesweeper Premium for 1 year and everything was fine. Until 7 months later the App in Windows 10 says it Premium Subscription has expired. Spent a long time being routed from Tech. Support to Billing to Games then to Post Sales that said it wasn't...
  9. Jig SAw premium edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jig SAw premium edition: Why did my Premium Games suddenly say expired when I paid for a year $9.99 less than 2 months ago? I am computer challenged and should not have to worry about your cheating me out of my payment....
  10. Premium subscription question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Premium subscription question: How often are new puzzles or games added to this product. What does premium subscription offer besides no ads. Which by the way does not mean you don't get annoying pop-ups for other things....