Windows 10: Premium Jigsaw Puzzles - completed with over 92000 pts. Looking for more puzzles.

Discus and support Premium Jigsaw Puzzles - completed with over 92000 pts. Looking for more puzzles. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have completed all the puzzles in all the themes. I currently have over 92000 points. Are there new puzzles to download? What can I do with those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JudithOsoskie, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Premium Jigsaw Puzzles - completed with over 92000 pts. Looking for more puzzles.

I have completed all the puzzles in all the themes. I currently have over 92000 points.

Are there new puzzles to download?

What can I do with those points?

Thank you.

:)

JudithOsoskie, Sep 4, 2019

2. Jigsaw puzzles

After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles.

PeggySpencer, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Sep 4, 2019
  4. pcssajim Win User

Premium Jigsaw Puzzles - completed with over 92000 pts. Looking for more puzzles.

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - Premium

I tried to upgrade Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle to Premium and box popped up indicating "in app purchases are no longer available". What's going on?

pcssajim, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Premium Jigsaw Puzzles - completed with over 92000 pts. Looking for more puzzles.

1. Premium Jigsaw Puzzles - completed with over 92000 pts. Looking for more puzzles. - Similar Threads - Premium Jigsaw Puzzles

2. Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw Puzzles: The picture in Microsoft jigsaw puzzles are so small it is very frustrating especially for older people. So how can you enlarge the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/f8d56371-2cbb-42ba-9048-273f4aaa118d
  3. Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jigsaw Puzzles: The picture in Microsoft jigsaw puzzles are so small it is very frustrating especially for older people. So how can you enlarge the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/f8d56371-2cbb-42ba-9048-273f4aaa118d
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium doesn't download or load puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium doesn't download or load puzzles: Windows 10 home, version 10.0.19044 Build 19044Some daily puzzles do download, but many do not. Problem started last month when only one daily puzzle wouldn't download. Eventually, I have to exit the app, to return to the same problem....
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium doesn't download or load puzzles

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium doesn't download or load puzzles: Windows 10 home, version 10.0.19044 Build 19044Some daily puzzles do download, but many do not. Problem started last month when only one daily puzzle wouldn't download. Eventually, I have to exit the app, to return to the same problem....
  6. Jigsaw puzzle

Jigsaw puzzle: I have the premium version. Why can I not see every puzzle I download when I open the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle/aa623337-9842-4335-aca2-cd9d450531c8
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium no longer recognizes that I've paid for some of the puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium no longer recognizes that I've paid for some of the puzzles: Using a Surface Pro with Windows 10 Pro. When I open Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium, it now shows that all of the sets of puzzles are "available for purchase". I have already paid for some of the sets but now I can't access them without paying for them again. I've...
  8. jigsaw puzzle

jigsaw puzzle: how do you move a set of pieces in the jigsaw puzzle. I can make the square around the pieces but how do I actually move them as a group? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle/5f703e55-9379-49c9-87a1-01a4f2a11812
  9. jigsaw puzzles

jigsaw puzzles: Why did you change the way you "figure" the time it takes to complete a puzzle? When I turn OFF my computer, I do NOT expect that time away from the game to be included into the final result! Because of medical problems, I don't usually sit for time it takes to open a...
  10. Jigsaw puzzles

Jigsaw puzzles: After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/92854dae-632c-4c96-9aa9-b1c75bf6f46f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do you have to pay to upgrade premium microsoft jigsaw puzzles ?