Windows 10: Premium Klondike

Discus and support Premium Klondike in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do I obtain Premium Ad Free Klondike Solitaire for my PC?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by KathiMelton, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Premium Klondike

How do I obtain Premium Ad Free Klondike Solitaire for my PC?

:)

KathiMelton, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Klondike Solitaire

Thanks for getting back to us.

I understand how much you like playing Klondike without the hassle of getting ads but for now, the only option is to upgrade to premium edition.

Your feedback is highly appreciated. I suggest that you submit your feedback using the
    Feedback Hub. You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new issue. Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing about your
    feedback. Please revisit frequently to see the status of your feedback items.

In order to submit a new feedback, please follow these steps:

1. On a Windows 10 device, search for "Feedback Hub" in Cortana search, then launch the app.
    2. Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press +
      Add new feedback.
    3. Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
    4. Once you've completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.
    5. Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
    6. Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you submitted (it may take a while to appear).

Let us know if you need further help.

Carlo Fer, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Klondike Solitaire

Hi Denexster,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why you're having issues with the Klondike Solitaire. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Premium Klondike

Don Varnau, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Premium Klondike

1. Premium Klondike - Similar Threads - Premium Klondike

2. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.: I bought a laptop that had windows 10 with microsoft office and every office app was installed alreayd like excel. After few years the windows started lagging as a result i installed new windows from its official website after backuping all my data. The problem is that now i...
  3. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.: I bought a laptop that had windows 10 with microsoft office and every office app was installed alreayd like excel. After few years the windows started lagging as a result i installed new windows from its official website after backuping all my data. The problem is that now i...
  4. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?: Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-a-new-ssd-windows-home-premium-using/c1609ff5-6fc7-4367-9fde-644e17bf7d7f
  6. Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?

Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?: Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-a-new-ssd-windows-home-premium-using/c1609ff5-6fc7-4367-9fde-644e17bf7d7f
  7. I have been auto billed for MSN premium for multiple years. I am no longer in need of this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been auto billed for MSN premium for multiple years. I am no longer in need of this...: See above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-auto-billed-for-msn-premium-for/abd957f9-0170-425d-8263-f607a227cafc
  8. I have been auto billed for MSN premium for multiple years. I am no longer in need of this...

I have been auto billed for MSN premium for multiple years. I am no longer in need of this...: See above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-auto-billed-for-msn-premium-for/abd957f9-0170-425d-8263-f607a227cafc
  9. Upgraded from windows 7 Premium with service pack 1 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded from windows 7 Premium with service pack 1 to windows 10: Hi there, I upgraded my laptop yesterday from windows 7 Premium service pack 1 to windows 10.. All seemed fine until the desktop background disappeared, and a water mark appeared that "Windows is not active". I went to settings/Activation tab. I tried to put my Product key...
  10. Upgraded from windows 7 Premium with service pack 1 to windows 10

Upgraded from windows 7 Premium with service pack 1 to windows 10: Hi there, I upgraded my laptop yesterday from windows 7 Premium service pack 1 to windows 10.. All seemed fine until the desktop background disappeared, and a water mark appeared that "Windows is not active". I went to settings/Activation tab. I tried to put my Product key...