Windows 10: Premium Membership

Discus and support Premium Membership in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I became a premium member some months ago so I would not have to look at commercials while playing games. However, in the last few weeks commercials... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RossGordon1, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Premium Membership

I became a premium member some months ago so I would not have to look at commercials while playing games. However, in the last few weeks commercials have been appearing that say if you want this to end, click here and become a premium member. When I click it, it states that I already own this. The commercials and side ads don't come up all the time and sometimes I get premium bonus play and sometimes it is not offered. How can I fix this to end all the commercials all the time?

:)

RossGordon1, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Jaffakeik Win User

The PS3 Clubhouse

Cool, PS gave me 30day free premium membership and 2 of 5 games from the list for free.

Jaffakeik, Mar 30, 2019
  3. I have been using Microsoft Jigsaw Premium for years with several renewals.

Restart your computer a few times or close the app, then keep trying periodically.

There are several reasons why your Microsoft Solitaire Premium membership keeps on expiring on your account. It is possible that there is an error with the purchase or there is an issue with your profile. However, to verify the purchase and membership activation
    on your account, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call directly on this link to reach our Billing Team.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#4:0:6

Your other option to have the purchase and the membership activation on your account is to contact our Answer Desk Support on this link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

If the purchase is shown correctly under your account and you are still getting the same error message, you may try to reset the Windows Store by following the steps below:

Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.

Click on Command prompt (Admin).

Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Premium Membership

cancel a solitaire premium trial membership

How do you cancel a Microsoft Solitaire Collection premium trial subscription

CrystalThurmond, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Premium Membership

1. Premium Membership - Similar Threads - Premium Membership

2. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.: I bought a laptop that had windows 10 with microsoft office and every office app was installed alreayd like excel. After few years the windows started lagging as a result i installed new windows from its official website after backuping all my data. The problem is that now i...
  3. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.: I bought a laptop that had windows 10 with microsoft office and every office app was installed alreayd like excel. After few years the windows started lagging as a result i installed new windows from its official website after backuping all my data. The problem is that now i...
  4. Problem using Premium microsoft apps after installing windows 10 from its official webiste.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?: Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-a-new-ssd-windows-home-premium-using/c1609ff5-6fc7-4367-9fde-644e17bf7d7f
  6. Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?

Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc?: Can I install a new SSD Windows Home Premium using ISO as a replacement for installation disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-a-new-ssd-windows-home-premium-using/c1609ff5-6fc7-4367-9fde-644e17bf7d7f
  7. Premium Membership

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Membership: I renewed my Premium Membership 28042022 and today I received a reminder that my Premium Membership is about to expire. Can someoneplease let me know what is going on and why my membership has not been update?Robert Brown or Cute Cactus 31950 10052022...
  8. Premium Membership

Premium Membership: I renewed my Premium Membership 28042022 and today I received a reminder that my Premium Membership is about to expire. Can someoneplease let me know what is going on and why my membership has not been update?Robert Brown or Cute Cactus 31950 10052022...
  9. Need to restore my Premium Membership. Apparently lost connectivity after repairs for...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need to restore my Premium Membership. Apparently lost connectivity after repairs for...: I have been a member for several years with code name DocOdd 42 I think but my computer crashed Sunday. Today I have service but apparently lost information about Solitaire Collection app. I do not have my stats. code name, etc. How do I verify my membership and get back in...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire. How do I renew my premium membership when it comes due in a few weeks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire. How do I renew my premium membership when it comes due in a few weeks?: How do I renew my premium membership when it comes due in a few weeks? Will Microsoft automatically renew it? Also, how do I restore my original games? I now no longer have the option of playing random or ensured winnable games: only random shows up. I have tried restoring...