Windows 10: Premium Solitaire

Discus and support Premium Solitaire in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; You suggested I call Microsoft about my issue. What is the phone number????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bewede, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Bewede Win User

Premium Solitaire

You suggested I call Microsoft about my issue. What is the phone number????

:)

Bewede, Jan 9, 2021

2. premium version of Solitaire

Hi Terence,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you can only see black and white color in the game Solitaire Premium Edition. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried uninstalling and installing the game?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried signing out and singing in your account from the game?
    • Are you having this issue with all of your games?

Wilfred Mac, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Solitaire Premium Edition

Open the Store app on the other computer

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Solitaire Premium edition app if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Premium Solitaire

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition?

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition has quit loading. Any suggestions? I am a computer idiot.

Sue Hesser, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Premium Solitaire

1. Premium Solitaire - Similar Threads - Premium Solitaire

2. Solitaire Premium subscription expired early. TWICE!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Premium subscription expired early. TWICE!: Both times I was able to get it re-instated after spending hours on chat with support. But it was almost impossible to navigate through the many screens necessary to find help with this problem. There are many of us that have had this problem and Microsoft seems to do...
  3. Premium Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Solitaire: Renewed premium Solitaire but it is not loaded on my second computer. Previously both were loaded. How do I get the second computer to handle Premium. Both are W10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/premium-solitaire/3dda5039-dc9b-428c-aff0-3abc48e3eb12
  4. PREMIUM STATUS FOR MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION STOPPED WORKING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PREMIUM STATUS FOR MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION STOPPED WORKING: I had to reinstall the Microsoft Solitaire Collections game and when I did, the Premium Status was no longer working, so I'm back to getting those pesky ads again. In October I paid$14.99 for the annual upgrade. I posed this question about a week ago to the community, but...
  5. double Paying for Premium Solitaire

double Paying for Premium Solitaire: I am paying for 2 MS Solitaire premium games. There's only one of me. Can I delete one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-paying-for-premium-solitaire/5fc5e262-75f5-4665-8838-79a678f3d832
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Status

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Status: I am supposed to have premium status for Microsoft solitaire until 25 Dec 2020. I'm getting ads and requests to subscribe for premium service. This happened once before and a Microsoft Tech guy fixed it. I have seen this same problem posted in the past and have already...
  7. solitaire premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    solitaire premium: I just paid and now it doesn't remember https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-premium/260066b0-5603-447d-89e2-564f04308f8b
  8. I paid for premium microsoft solitaire collection but still getting ads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid for premium microsoft solitaire collection but still getting ads.: After paying for premium game, it worked for a while but now getting ads again. I have uninstalled the microsoft solitaire collection and then reinstalled. I made sure I am signed in. I have checked the forums for windows and xbox and get no help. How do I get rid of the ads?...
  9. I have Solitaire Premium but I'm still seeing ads

I have Solitaire Premium but I'm still seeing ads: I purchased a yearly sub in June, for Windows 10. All of a sudden, yesterday, I started seeing ads. I tried all the steps listed below but no luck. https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034165151-I-have-Premium-but-I-m-still-seeing-ads- What else...
  10. Microsoft Premium Solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Premium Solitaire: . I have Microsoft Premium Solitaire ver. 4.7.8101.0. The hint switch is on but I do not get hints. If I reinstall will I lose all my previous data?. How can I fix this?...