Windows 10: Premium subscription question

Discus and support Premium subscription question in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How often are new puzzles or games added to this product. What does premium subscription offer besides no ads. Which by the way does not mean you... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by tfreelon, Mar 22, 2019.

1. tfreelon Win User

Premium subscription question

How often are new puzzles or games added to this product. What does premium subscription offer besides no ads. Which by the way does not mean you don't get annoying pop-ups for other things.

:)

tfreelon, Mar 22, 2019
  2. kpshaju Win User

Premium Subscription

is this premium subscription available in New Zealand

kpshaju, Mar 22, 2019
  3. renewing premium player subscription

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to contact our Microsoft Store Support Team for the renewal issue.

Else, you can chat with our Answer Desk team and they will take care of the Premium Subscription issue. Click on the
    Answer Desk link and click on Questions? Talk to an expert on the bottom right corner of the screen to get connected to one of our experts.

Hope it helps.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Premium subscription question

premium gaming account

Hi Kathryn,

There a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you are seeing ads before playing games even your profile has a subscription or a premium account. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Premium subscription question

1. Premium subscription question - Similar Threads - Premium subscription question

2. Subscriptions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Subscriptions: Hi everyone, I am looking for some help please, I have a monthly subscription to 365 personal, but I have just purchased a new laptop for my wife for work, do I get ten devices with my subscription if so is a laptop counted as a device, or do I have to start a new...
  3. Soiltaire Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Soiltaire Premium: I paid for Solitaire Premium in March 2019 for one year and it was working on both my computers. I am currently in Hawaii, away from my home in Australia, and my laptop originally opened Solitaire and showed Premium User. The next time I opened Solitaire, and subsequently it...
  4. Premium Membership

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Membership: I became a premium member some months ago so I would not have to look at commercials while playing games. However, in the last few weeks commercials have been appearing that say if you want this to end, click here and become a premium member. When I click it, it states that I...
  5. premium solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    premium solitaire: How do I buy premium solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/premium-solitaire/ee6def62-b578-4f13-a397-e330d43b6383
  6. Widows Word subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Widows Word subscription: I have paid Jan Feb & March 19 windows WORD 10 subscription, but it wont load up, can anyone advise on the problem Many thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-word-subscription/c1e7eb80-d999-4ec6-9ecc-e141620762a4"
  7. Cancell subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cancell subscription: How do I cancell my MS splotaire Premium subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancell-subscription/1c3db8d9-588d-48a1-99b6-edaa867fcbb6
  8. renewing premium player subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    renewing premium player subscription: I have two Microsoft accounts, one I use for personal use and the other for work with a local club. My subscription has expired but how do I renew it? When I click on the option on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection game screen it wants me to log in using the club's...
  9. Motherboard change / Windows 10 and 365 Subscription question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Motherboard change / Windows 10 and 365 Subscription question: When I assembled this AM4 X370 PC I purchased a Windows 10 Home x64 from Microsoft online directly. Activation went smooth. I have a Microsoft Account and a 365 subscription on this device. Recently upgraded from Ryzen 5 1600 to Ryzen 7 2700X. Windows handled the change very...
  10. Licence questions about home premium retail version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Licence questions about home premium retail version: Hello I have windows 7 home premium , but apparently it is OEM, so cannot take to another machine or when I do a big upgrade. If I do the windows free upgrade to windows 10, it is still apparently tied to the computer. I was looking at buying windows 10 home premium...