Windows 10: Premium subscription question

Discus and support Premium subscription question in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How often are new puzzles or games added to this product. What does premium subscription offer besides no ads. Which by the way does not mean you... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by tfreelon, Mar 22, 2019.

1. tfreelon Win User

Premium subscription question

How often are new puzzles or games added to this product. What does premium subscription offer besides no ads. Which by the way does not mean you don't get annoying pop-ups for other things.

:)

tfreelon, Mar 22, 2019
  2. kpshaju Win User

Premium Subscription

is this premium subscription available in New Zealand

kpshaju, Mar 22, 2019
  3. renewing premium player subscription

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to contact our Microsoft Store Support Team for the renewal issue.

Else, you can chat with our Answer Desk team and they will take care of the Premium Subscription issue. Click on the
    Answer Desk link and click on Questions? Talk to an expert on the bottom right corner of the screen to get connected to one of our experts.

Hope it helps.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Premium subscription question

premium gaming account

Hi Kathryn,

There a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you are seeing ads before playing games even your profile has a subscription or a premium account. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Premium subscription question

1. Premium subscription question - Similar Threads - Premium subscription question

2. Subscription Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subscription Question: I purchased in error 365 for family. Yesterday I purchased a one-year subscription plan to be extended on what I now have but was not able to install it at this time. Can I cancel my current subscription and receive a refund or do I need to wait as advised yesterday until my...
  3. Subscription Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Subscription Question: I purchased in error 365 for family. Yesterday I purchased a one-year subscription plan to be extended on what I now have but was not able to install it at this time. Can I cancel my current subscription and receive a refund or do I need to wait as advised yesterday until my...
  4. Premium Software Support subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Software Support subscription: Hi, I just signed up for a 1 day Premium Software Support for Windows subscription from Microsoft but it's not clear how to access, find or locate this support service. Can anyone help. Much appreciated if someone can get back to me....
  5. Premium Software Support subscription

Premium Software Support subscription: Hi, I just signed up for a 1 day Premium Software Support for Windows subscription from Microsoft but it's not clear how to access, find or locate this support service. Can anyone help. Much appreciated if someone can get back to me....
  6. Premium Jig Saw Subscription

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Premium Jig Saw Subscription: Ever since I paid for PREMIUM Jig Saw I have rarely been able to play because it either does not open or it will open with all my downloaded jigsaws missing along with my gold. I want you to fix it or give me my $$ back for the Premium ....
  7. Subscription to Premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Subscription to Premium: I am 83 yrs old so subscribe to premium a month at a time. Within two weeks I get a pop up saying I need to pay for another month. I close out the game and when I go back in I have premium. This means I must keep close watch at to the date it will come due or I will be...
  8. Minesweeper Premium Subscription

Minesweeper Premium Subscription: I Subscribed to Microsoft Minesweeper Premium for 1 year and everything was fine. Until 7 months later the App in Windows 10 says it Premium Subscription has expired. Spent a long time being routed from Tech. Support to Billing to Games then to Post Sales that said it wasn't...
  9. Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.: My subscription is payed up to Feb 4 (and should auto update). So Why has my Solitaire started asking for a new Subscription payment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-premium-subscription/123bf5bb-d911-46af-bc28-4f8f669988db
  10. renewing premium player subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    renewing premium player subscription: I have two Microsoft accounts, one I use for personal use and the other for work with a local club. My subscription has expired but how do I renew it? When I click on the option on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection game screen it wants me to log in using the club's...