Windows 10: prepaid card

Discus and support prepaid card in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is the xbox one prepaid card also works in the microsoft store on windows 10?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by mat7575754, Nov 20, 2018.

1. prepaid card

Is the xbox one prepaid card also works in the microsoft store on windows 10?

:)

mat7575754, Nov 20, 2018
  2. José BM. Win User

Free $25 Prepaid App Card Question

Hi sbrinck

Thank you for posting in the Community.

Regarding your issue, if you recevied that message about the prepaid code expiration.

I would suggest you to contact with the prepaid code provider.

When did you get that prepaid code?

Tell us if you could get a solution about please.

Have a nice day!

Jose BM.

José BM., Nov 20, 2018
  3. Prepaid card not working

I purchased a card through eBay, displayed as $100 Microsoft prepaid card. I redeem it and tells me to change location to Australia and only then does it redeem. Now I can't buy anything with it and it never shows when I try and complete my purchase. Any
    advice? Shows as AUD$100.

TimothyCampagna, Nov 20, 2018
  4. prepaid card

prepaid cards

I bought a prepaid card from gamestop and when I put the codes in it says I have money but when I go to purchase something it says i have to confirm purchase and for more info go to xbox commerce on my account so when i did that i coulnt find anything
    about confirming it and i need some help

ethangower, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

prepaid card

1. prepaid card - Similar Threads - prepaid card

2. VR connection ideas with this setup? - Related to video card I think

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    VR connection ideas with this setup? - Related to video card I think: I was going to put this topic in accessories, but I think the technical side relates more to video processing: I'll get right to the point because I'm getting a ton of different contrasting answers searching the net. I'm using an MSI Z87-G45 GAMING board. I want to buy the...
  3. Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070: I updated to windows 11 and my graphic card somehow downgraded its OpenGL supported version to version 1.1I have an NVIDIA GTX 1070 that should support OpenGL 4.2. But somehow is stuck on 1.1 I installed the latest driver updates for my graphic card. Still only supports...
  4. my realms prepaid card didnt work

my realms prepaid card didnt work: help please i added a code and it accepted but my relams says i dont have subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-realms-prepaid-card-didnt-work/82af72fa-29bc-48ee-a640-06a5ba902d90
  5. my realms prepaid card didnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my realms prepaid card didnt work: help please i added a code and it accepted but my relams says i dont have subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-realms-prepaid-card-didnt-work/82af72fa-29bc-48ee-a640-06a5ba902d90
  6. Prepaid activation game code is less than 25 characters.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prepaid activation game code is less than 25 characters.: Hi! I purchased activation code on amazon. I go to reedem code or gift card option and than it tells me that I have to type 25-characters code. My code has 17 characters. Can somebody help?...
  7. Prepaid activation game code is less than 25 characters.

Prepaid activation game code is less than 25 characters.: Hi! I purchased activation code on amazon. I go to reedem code or gift card option and than it tells me that I have to type 25-characters code. My code has 17 characters. Can somebody help?...
  8. "how do you want to pay the rest" when using prepaid code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "how do you want to pay the rest" when using prepaid code: got a free 1 dollar code from gameloft for playing a9, it gave me an offer for a 1 dollar pack too so i was going to buy it, for some reason it asks me to add another account to "pay the rest"? if i don't add another payment option it will not let me buy the pack, do i HAVE...
  9. Minecoins not showing with prepaid card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not showing with prepaid card: I redeemed a Minecoins card in my Microsoft account and the order shows it was redeemed and completed but I cannot get the actual coins to show in the Minecraft game. Please help! I restarted my computer and I've double checked to be sure I'm signed into the right...
  10. Issue redeeming prepaid card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue redeeming prepaid card: I am encountering an issue when attempting to redeem a prepaid card everyone I enter the code it gives me the following... Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Try that againSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help....