Windows 10: Prepairing auto repair then Blue screen or black screen

Discus and support Prepairing auto repair then Blue screen or black screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,i have this problem with my ibuypower pc. The problem is that i turn on my pc and it says that my computer didnt shut down completely and then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sellorlop, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Sellorlop Win User

Prepairing auto repair then Blue screen or black screen

Hello,i have this problem with my ibuypower pc. The problem is that i turn on my pc and it says that my computer didnt shut down completely and then it finishes the clean or whatever. Then it has the preparing auto repair. After that is either a blue screen or a blank screen. It also doesnt let me go into auto repair myself. My pc comes with a reinstallaton for windows but it wont reconize the disk. please help me!

:)

Sellorlop, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Blue Screen Errors, Black Screen After Restart

Hello Jonathan,

The Black screen error that you're experiencing might be caused by connection issues with your PC or display, while
    the Blue screen error can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors and blue screen errors. Choose when did you get the error, and follow the instructions provided. Here are the links:

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Mar 7, 2019
  3. hermmie17 Win User
    Screen goes blue / black on start of atitool

i tried 0.26 and the new beta but its the same... if i start atitool the screen immidiately goes blue or black and i have to reboot... the computer doesnt really hang but the screen seems to be lost.
    any suggestions? i dont have any other programs running, i dont even want to OC my card i just want to have control over the fan speed, i have a x1800xt btw.

hermmie17, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Prepairing auto repair then Blue screen or black screen

Black screen after updating to 1703

Hi,

A stop error can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. For us to identify the cause of this issue, we suggest that you refer to these articles:

The steps will be viewed once that you've selected the corresponding answer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Prepairing auto repair then Blue screen or black screen

1. Prepairing auto repair then Blue screen or black screen - Similar Threads - Prepairing auto repair

2. On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair."

in Windows 10 Customization
    On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair.": On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair." When I select the option to Reset - Keep my files," message says Windows files are locked. I don't see how to unlock Windows. Can I abort the "auto repairing mode?"...
  3. On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair.": On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair." When I select the option to Reset - Keep my files," message says Windows files are locked. I don't see how to unlock Windows. Can I abort the "auto repairing mode?"...
  4. On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue screen cant boot into auto repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen cant boot into auto repair: Hi guys so today something unfortunate happened i tried to factory reset my pc since i thought some ping issues might be related to a program but when it booted up i got greeted with a blue screen and error code ntfs file system. I have a relatively new pc about 1 and half...
  6. Preparing automatic repair to black screen or Blue screen

Preparing automatic repair to black screen or Blue screen: Hi, I am really struggling to fix my computer HP windows 10. Originally my computer was running very slow with its memory at 100% so I assumed there were problems with files etc in my computer. So i ran chkdsk command in command prompt. My computer began running the check...
  7. Cannot get passed prepairing automatic repair/black screens after "preparing automatic repair"

Cannot get passed prepairing automatic repair/black screens after "preparing automatic repair": I have a windows ten HP laptop, I've had this problem for about 2 days now and I've tried practically anything, draining the battery, restarting 3 times to get to safe mode, tried using F11 for a computer restart, everything just leads to the same thing, a black screen...
  8. Blue Screen and Auto Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen and Auto Repair Loop: Hi there! I've been trying to get my PC to work for days, but it's just not budging. I think this is due to the fact that, somehow, the Windows OS has been completely wiped from my device. I'll give you the information I have, and what I've done thus far. BEFORE ANYTHING:...
  9. Black screen and unable to access the auto repair screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen and unable to access the auto repair screen: My laptop just froze and goes to black screen after booting, it can't auto repair and I can't access the auto repair by booting it three times, all that it gives me is black screen sometimes blue screen...
  10. Win 10 stuck auto repair, No black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 stuck auto repair, No black screen: Following a system update, my pc has gotten stuck with just a window on the screen (it runs windows 10). i already tried to launch the automatic repair, and when i did, selected to continue to windows as nothing should be wrong. nothing happened, and now it is perpetually...