Windows 10: Prepairing automatic repair and it's running all over time when I press F11 for recovery...

Discus and support Prepairing automatic repair and it's running all over time when I press F11 for recovery... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; "Preparing Automatic Repair" Screen Boot Problem So, i recently downloaded windows 10 and upgraded to it with a boot disc on my desktop. My computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PulkitShakya, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Prepairing automatic repair and it's running all over time when I press F11 for recovery...

"Preparing Automatic Repair" Screen Boot Problem

So, i recently downloaded windows 10 and upgraded to it with a boot disc on my desktop. My computer was functioning as normal

until i restarted it, and this problem happened. Whenever i boot up my computer, it goes to a screen with the windows logo and the words, "Preparing Automatic Repair". There is no circular loading icon amd the screen never changes. I looked around the web for this problem, and i couldn't find a solution. This is not the same problem as the preparing automatic repair restart loop. I tried to run the system recovery by pressing F11, but it goes to the same " Preparing Automatic repair" screen. I also tried to boot from my windows 10

Please tell me a solution that I reinstall windows without losing my files and apps I don't want to lose my data

:)

PulkitShakya, Jan 21, 2021

2. Prepairing automatic repair massive problem

I have done the windows 10 update on my laptop and it was working great.. until today.

It says 'prepairing automatic repair' then turns straight off after that screen has been on for a few seconds. Help!!

ShawneeManson, Jan 21, 2021
  3. F11 recovery screen

After some windows updates and a failed update, Computer starts in F11 recovery.

I didn't do this!

Any suggestions, I have been able only once to get back into windows, but now bit just keeps loading at start up with F11 recovery.

I have tried to run trouble shooter but unable to fix

JulieStone1, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Prepairing automatic repair and it's running all over time when I press F11 for recovery...

Computer won't boot. Displays PREPAIRING AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then goes black and stays there.

Computer won't boot. Displays PREPAIRING AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then goes black and stays there.

GusGerecke, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Prepairing automatic repair and it's running all over time when I press F11 for recovery...

1. Prepairing automatic repair and it's running all over time when I press F11 for recovery... - Similar Threads - Prepairing automatic repair

2. Stuck at Prepairing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at Prepairing Automatic Repair: So I read the other question about this but the solution that was given doesn't work for me. To sum up my problem; When I turn on my laptop it immediately blue screens and says that it will repair itself automatically, then the laptop turns off for a second and then the...
  3. Stuck at Prepairing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at Prepairing Automatic Repair: So I read the other question about this but the solution that was given doesn't work for me. To sum up my problem; When I turn on my laptop it immediately blue screens and says that it will repair itself automatically, then the laptop turns off for a second and then the...
  4. Stuck at Prepairing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to over ride automatic repair and run recovery flash drive?

How to over ride automatic repair and run recovery flash drive?: My laptop crashed the other night at the hotel for unknown reasons, I wasn't even on it. It was working just fine two nights before I last used the laptop. The pc starts up in automatic repair and diagnostics. I have tried advance settings with command prompts, restarting,...
  6. How to over ride automatic repair and run recovery flash drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to over ride automatic repair and run recovery flash drive?: My laptop crashed the other night at the hotel for unknown reasons, I wasn't even on it. It was working just fine two nights before I last used the laptop. The pc starts up in automatic repair and diagnostics. I have tried advance settings with command prompts, restarting,...
  7. I pressed F11 5 times...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I pressed F11 5 times...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Daniel_Maisuradze [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u52x7x/i_pressed_f11_5_times/
  8. Windows Vista not booting into recovery mode when I press F11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Vista not booting into recovery mode when I press F11?: I have recently found an old computer in my closet and cannot remember the administrator password for the life of me. I am trying to totally clear everything and start anew but I cannot seem to gain access to recovery mode. I have pressed F11 repeatedly upon start up but to...
  9. Windows Vista not booting into recovery mode when I press F11?

Windows Vista not booting into recovery mode when I press F11?: I have recently found an old computer in my closet and cannot remember the administrator password for the life of me. I am trying to totally clear everything and start anew but I cannot seem to gain access to recovery mode. I have pressed F11 repeatedly upon start up but to...
  10. Prepairing Automatic Repair problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Prepairing Automatic Repair problem: Dear all,[ATTACH] I had a problem due to the upgrade, I think, of Windows 10. When I turned off my computer and turned it back again, it just kept looping all over again with the words “prepairing automatic repair”. I have no idea how to deal with this matter. Can anyone help...