Windows 10: Prepairing automatic repair and it's running all over time when I press F11 for recovery...

Discus and support Prepairing automatic repair and it's running all over time when I press F11 for recovery... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; "Preparing Automatic Repair" Screen Boot Problem So, i recently downloaded windows 10 and upgraded to it with a boot disc on my desktop. My computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PulkitShakya, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Prepairing automatic repair and it's running all over time when I press F11 for recovery...

"Preparing Automatic Repair" Screen Boot Problem

So, i recently downloaded windows 10 and upgraded to it with a boot disc on my desktop. My computer was functioning as normal

until i restarted it, and this problem happened. Whenever i boot up my computer, it goes to a screen with the windows logo and the words, "Preparing Automatic Repair". There is no circular loading icon amd the screen never changes. I looked around the web for this problem, and i couldn't find a solution. This is not the same problem as the preparing automatic repair restart loop. I tried to run the system recovery by pressing F11, but it goes to the same " Preparing Automatic repair" screen. I also tried to boot from my windows 10

Please tell me a solution that I reinstall windows without losing my files and apps I don't want to lose my data

:)

PulkitShakya, Jan 21, 2021

2. Prepairing automatic repair massive problem

I have done the windows 10 update on my laptop and it was working great.. until today.

It says 'prepairing automatic repair' then turns straight off after that screen has been on for a few seconds. Help!!

ShawneeManson, Jan 21, 2021
  3. F11 recovery screen

After some windows updates and a failed update, Computer starts in F11 recovery.

I didn't do this!

Any suggestions, I have been able only once to get back into windows, but now bit just keeps loading at start up with F11 recovery.

I have tried to run trouble shooter but unable to fix

JulieStone1, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Prepairing automatic repair and it's running all over time when I press F11 for recovery...

Computer won't boot. Displays PREPAIRING AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then goes black and stays there.

Computer won't boot. Displays PREPAIRING AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then goes black and stays there.

GusGerecke, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Prepairing automatic repair and it's running all over time when I press F11 for recovery...

1. Prepairing automatic repair and it's running all over time when I press F11 for recovery... - Similar Threads - Prepairing automatic repair

2. Stuck with automatic repair every time I boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck with automatic repair every time I boot up: It all started with a blue screen, I had a boot error no bootable device so i've been trying to do all of the youtube tutorials. I've tried to use chkdsk but it shows up with i/o error. My laptop has no system restore points and every time I tried to use Reset this PC my...
  3. Cannot get passed prepairing automatic repair/black screens after "preparing automatic repair"

Cannot get passed prepairing automatic repair/black screens after "preparing automatic repair": I have a windows ten HP laptop, I've had this problem for about 2 days now and I've tried practically anything, draining the battery, restarting 3 times to get to safe mode, tried using F11 for a computer restart, everything just leads to the same thing, a black screen...
  4. Screen stuck on start up saying “ Prepairing Automatic Repairs” it won’t do nothing else....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen stuck on start up saying “ Prepairing Automatic Repairs” it won’t do nothing else....: Screen stuck on start up saying “ Prepairing Automatic Repairs” it won’t do nothing else. Need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-stuck-on-start-up-saying-prepairing/22699dd7-5a53-443d-b563-9458dd15be2a
  5. Automatic Repair is Not working at all

Automatic Repair is Not working at all: Hi, I’ve tried everything on my 1TB HP Pavilion x360 because it keeps randomly rebooting it self. I tried to automatically repair it in the advanced options and it keeps showing after the restart that it doesn’t automatically repair. Then, I tried to put it in safe mode and...
  6. My windows 10 will repair itself automatically all the time?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows 10 will repair itself automatically all the time?: Need help. It repairs itself automatically all the time and I can't do anything, don't reset anything Mein windows 10 repariert sich die ganze zeit automatisch?
  7. Fullscreen not working when pressing f11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fullscreen not working when pressing f11: Hello there, I'm experiencing a problem on my new laptop that when I press f11 on google, the fullscreen shortcut won't work and instead, it uses page up pgup. I can't find anywhere on the settings where to enable/disable the hotkey. Any ideas?...
  8. Fan runs all the time

Fan runs all the time: I have a new HP Pavilion 590 pc and the fan runs constantly. I'll have to take it back unless someone can help me solve this problem. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-runs-all-the-time/66b33ada-fbb0-4354-8bff-7a1fbdbe188c
  9. Computer crashes when pressing F1, F2, F3, F11, or F12

Computer crashes when pressing F1, F2, F3, F11, or F12: Hi, Whenever I press the volume or brightness-related buttons, my laptop completely freezes, bluescreens, then attempts to restart. However, it freezes in the process of restarting, so I have to force shutdown either way. It has been like this for several weeks. Is there...
  10. Prepairing Automatic Repair problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Prepairing Automatic Repair problem: Dear all,[ATTACH] I had a problem due to the upgrade, I think, of Windows 10. When I turned off my computer and turned it back again, it just kept looping all over again with the words “prepairing automatic repair”. I have no idea how to deal with this matter. Can anyone help...