Windows 10: Prepairing Automatic Repair problem

Discus and support Prepairing Automatic Repair problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear all,[ATTACH] I had a problem due to the upgrade, I think, of Windows 10. When I turned off my computer and turned it back again, it just kept... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NGUYEN Ba Hoang, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Prepairing Automatic Repair problem

Dear all, Prepairing Automatic Repair problem 5f631a79-6348-4f26-a9f8-cf74e7acbd3a?upload=true.jpg I had a problem due to the upgrade, I think, of Windows 10. When I turned off my computer and turned it back again, it just kept looping all over again with the words “prepairing automatic repair”. I have no idea how to deal with this matter. Can anyone help me with this problem? Thank you

:)

NGUYEN Ba Hoang, Oct 16, 2018

2. Prepairing automatic repair massive problem

I have done the windows 10 update on my laptop and it was working great.. until today.

It says 'prepairing automatic repair' then turns straight off after that screen has been on for a few seconds. Help!!

ShawneeManson, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Prepairing automatic repair massive problem

Hello Shashank,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

I would like to know the results you observed after performing the troubleshooting steps as suggested by

Likhitha V

Also, I would suggest you to check if the issue is caused by some of the hardware malfunctioning on your computer. I suggest that you disconnect all the external devices connected to your computer, except the mouse and the keyboard and check if the
    same issue occurs.

Additionally, also refer to the below link on How to Fix the Automatic Repair Loop in Windows 8.1

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-81/bfc92bc7-031f-45d4-b623-bcb4847d32fd

(Also applies to Windows 10)

Use the following link to download Windows 10:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue. If it still persists, please let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Prepairing Automatic Repair problem

Prepairing automatic repair massive problem

Hi Shawnee,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

How did you upgrade to Windows 10?

When does the issue persist?

Perform Automatic repair by downloading Windows 10 ISO image from the link below, and follow the steps below.

Download and Install Windows 10:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Steps to perform Automatic repair:

Step 1: When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
    F12. The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

Step 2: Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
    Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu, and change the boot option to
    CD\DVD ROM.

Step 3: After you boot your computer using Windows 10 DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text
    Press any key to boot from CD or DVD. Press any key.

Step 4: Select the correct
    time and
    Keyboard type.

Step 5: Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

Step 6: Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option, and then click
    Automatic repair.

Hope this helps!

Get back to us if you have queries regarding Windows, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community.

Likhitha V, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Prepairing Automatic Repair problem

1. Prepairing Automatic Repair problem - Similar Threads - Prepairing Automatic Repair

2. Stuck at Prepairing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at Prepairing Automatic Repair: So I read the other question about this but the solution that was given doesn't work for me. To sum up my problem; When I turn on my laptop it immediately blue screens and says that it will repair itself automatically, then the laptop turns off for a second and then the...
  3. Stuck at Prepairing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at Prepairing Automatic Repair: So I read the other question about this but the solution that was given doesn't work for me. To sum up my problem; When I turn on my laptop it immediately blue screens and says that it will repair itself automatically, then the laptop turns off for a second and then the...
  4. Stuck at Prepairing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Automatic Repair Problem

Automatic Repair Problem: i tried all this way startup settings startup repair command from uninstall update but i didn't get any solutionI watch some videos related to this topic on YouTube how can I fix this problem but I didn't find any solution...
  6. Automatic Repair Problem

Automatic Repair Problem: i tried all this way startup settings startup repair command from uninstall update but i didn't get any solutionI watch some videos related to this topic on YouTube how can I fix this problem but I didn't find any solution...
  7. On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair."

in Windows 10 Customization
    On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair.": On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair." When I select the option to Reset - Keep my files," message says Windows files are locked. I don't see how to unlock Windows. Can I abort the "auto repairing mode?"...
  8. On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair.": On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair." When I select the option to Reset - Keep my files," message says Windows files are locked. I don't see how to unlock Windows. Can I abort the "auto repairing mode?"...
  9. On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair."

10. Cannot get passed prepairing automatic repair/black screens after "preparing automatic repair"

Cannot get passed prepairing automatic repair/black screens after "preparing automatic repair": I have a windows ten HP laptop, I've had this problem for about 2 days now and I've tried practically anything, draining the battery, restarting 3 times to get to safe mode, tried using F11 for a computer restart, everything just leads to the same thing, a black screen...