Windows 10: Preparing a Win10 integration and customization with NTLite

Discus and support Preparing a Win10 integration and customization with NTLite in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, As I wrote here I broke my laptop. I finally bought a new HP Probook 450 G7 laptop and will follow your advice by performing a fresh install. 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by coukou, Jul 19, 2020.

1. coukou Win User

Preparing a Win10 integration and customization with NTLite

Hello, As I wrote here I broke my laptop.
    I finally bought a new HP Probook 450 G7 laptop and will follow your advice by performing a fresh install.
    2 years ago I used NTLite (paidlicense) to prepare Win10 Pro for the old Asus.

Today, I downloaded from HP Assistance Win10 Pro (v1909) with the drivers and apps for my laptop and I would like to reuse NTLite to prepare Win10 Pro with my updates, tweaks, apps and without rotten apps.
    Except that there is no Ntlite doc/tutorial and I no longer remember the whole procedure.
    1. Is anywhere a Recent NTLite tutorial?
    2. Where to download the latest Win10 v2004 UPDATE?

Regards

:)

coukou, Jul 19, 2020
  2. coukou Win User

Hello, As I wrote here I broke my laptop.
    I finally bought a new HP Probook 450 G7 laptop and will follow your advice by performing a fresh install.
    2 years ago I used NTLite (paidlicense) to prepare Win10 Pro for the old Asus.

Today, I downloaded from HP Assistance Win10 Pro (v1909) with the drivers and apps for my laptop and I would like to reuse NTLite to prepare Win10 Pro with my updates, tweaks, apps and without rotten apps.
    Except that there is no Ntlite doc/tutorial and I no longer remember the whole procedure.
    1. Is anywhere a Recent NTLite tutorial?
    2. Where to download the latest Win10 v2004 UPDATE?

Regards

coukou, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jul 19, 2020
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Preparing a Win10 integration and customization with NTLite - Similar Threads - Preparing Win10 integration

2. How to customize iso file and Dell integrate drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to customize iso file and Dell integrate drivers: How do i customize iso file and integrate drivers? So that in the future, I don't have to install Dell drivers after i clean reinstall windows 11...
  3. How to customize iso file and Dell integrate drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to customize iso file and Dell integrate drivers: How do i customize iso file and integrate drivers? So that in the future, I don't have to install Dell drivers after i clean reinstall windows 11...
  4. Fail to prepare Windows 10 custom image.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fail to prepare Windows 10 custom image.: Hello everyone. I am new to working with Windows, and I am trying to learn how to set up custom images in order to make the configuration process a little more streamlined.I followed this Microsoft guide that seems to be exactly what I am looking for, and everything works...
  5. Fail to prepare Windows 10 custom image.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fail to prepare Windows 10 custom image.: Hello everyone. I am new to working with Windows, and I am trying to learn how to set up custom images in order to make the configuration process a little more streamlined.I followed this Microsoft guide that seems to be exactly what I am looking for, and everything works...
  6. Fail to prepare Windows 10 custom image.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. SSL Broken, NTLite Image

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SSL Broken, NTLite Image: Windows Version 2004 Build 19041.264 Hello, I built this Win 10 image with NTLite. It seems that I ripped out something related to SSL. Running the following in a powershell: Invoke-WebRequest Welcome to Steam Results in: Invoke-WebRequest : The underlying connection...
  8. WIN10 PC stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIN10 PC stuck on preparing automatic repair: My WIN10 PC is stuck in a "preparing automatic repair" loop. I have not upgraded or added any hardware. The PC became unresponsive the other day so I power cycled it. Initially I could do a hard reboot, and get into the blue screen, but now no matter how many times I do a...
  9. Question-Custom Win10 Install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question-Custom Win10 Install: I know I can create a custom .xml for unattended installation of windows, but is there a way to install third party apps unattended after that completes?i.e. Office, Game Launchers, VPN services etc. I’m wanting to do a fresh install on several machines in my home. submitted...
  10. Important Step In Preparing for Win10 on Main Machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Important Step In Preparing for Win10 on Main Machine: This morning I pulled out one of my old USB 2.0 external HDD's, and formatted it, to not only make a system image from my system disk, but also of my 2nd internal disk that's used for Libraries and backup images and File History. The time is nearing for Win10 RTM and if...