Windows 10: Preparing automatic repair and then gets stuck on choose your keyboard layout

Discus and support Preparing automatic repair and then gets stuck on choose your keyboard layout in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; preparing automatic repair and then gets stuck on choose your keyboard layout. How do I advance from there when the keyboard does not work?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeniseBoyer1, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Preparing automatic repair and then gets stuck on choose your keyboard layout

preparing automatic repair and then gets stuck on choose your keyboard layout. How do I advance from there when the keyboard does not work?

:)

DeniseBoyer1, Dec 21, 2020
  2. LuisXlv Win User

Windows 10 Automatic Repair Stuck at "Choose your keyboard layout" / keyboard and mouse don't work

Without reason windows launched its automatic repair, but the mouse and keyboard don't work and can't continue with the setup. I'm stuck at "Choose your keyboard layout" screen.

Any help?

Thanks

LuisXlv, Dec 21, 2020
  3. automatic repair-stuck on keyboard layout screen

Dark blue screen after password entry; Held F8 key during restart-automatic repair msg.; Keyboard Layout screen but no mouse or keyboard function; stuck on keyboard layout screen; no solution so far.

Silverbullet56, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Preparing automatic repair and then gets stuck on choose your keyboard layout

Stuck in “choose keyboard layout” loop

My Acer laptop running Windows 10 is stuck in a choose keyboard layout loop.

Every time I select the US keyboard the laptop just shuts down and reboots.

It then comes back to the Choose keyboard layout page.

Is there a way to fix this that doesn't involve a whole lot of complicated steps?

IanWil2007, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Preparing automatic repair and then gets stuck on choose your keyboard layout

1. Preparing automatic repair and then gets stuck on choose your keyboard layout - Similar Threads - Preparing automatic repair

2. Stuck on 'Preparing Automatic Repair'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on 'Preparing Automatic Repair': Hello, I am stuck on the Asus screen saying preparing automatic repair when I try to start up. I can't access windows advanced settings either.My computer is in good health otherwise, I think this problem must have happened when I hard switched it off last night as it wasn't...
  3. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  4. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  5. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Choose your keyboard layout: My computer has been running Windows 10 for a several months. It recently booted up into a screen that says Choose your keyboard layout. The keyboard and the rest of the computer is locked at that point and can't go any further. I have seen a recommended approach for using a...
  7. Stuck on preparing automatic repair

Stuck on preparing automatic repair: [IMG]after I updated the system firmware is asked me to restart my laptop. After the installation finihed on boot page it restarted again and got me to a blue screen error and then it stuck on this page... please help me to pass it ......
  8. windows stuck on choose your keyboard layout

windows stuck on choose your keyboard layout: i already have 1909 update and restarted 2 or 3 times its fine i disabled 2 services that aren't from microsoft and restarted that happened i need to have my data back on desktop and don't need to format is there any help [ATTACH]...
  9. Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen: I was playing a video game when my pc blue screened and crashed. Confused, I fired it back up again however, it took me to a screen that said something about automatic repair. Before that screen has any analysis, it takes me to a blue screen that says, "Choose your keyboard...
  10. Stuck at "Choose a keyboard layout".

Stuck at "Choose a keyboard layout".: Can anyone tell me how to fix that problem 23237