Windows 10: Preparing Automatic Repair Boot Loop

Discus and support Preparing Automatic Repair Boot Loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I just recently built my new computer a little over a month ago and today I restarted it. When I have my m.2 plugged in I get a Preparing Automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KainKipp, Dec 18, 2020.

1. KainKipp Win User

Preparing Automatic Repair Boot Loop

Hi I just recently built my new computer a little over a month ago and today I restarted it. When I have my m.2 plugged in I get a Preparing Automatic Repair boot loop. I downloaded windows creation tool onto a flash drive and removed the m.2 to try and load up windows through just the flash drive. When I did this I actually have the windows logo show up for about 1 second before it boot loops again. The only.options I'm given is press DEL to run bios, press F11 to run boot menu and press CTRL+F5 to run M-FLASH for bios update. I can not get into safe mode to my knowledge and I have no clue what is happening.

Compiter Specs-

MSI x570 gaming plus motherboard

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x cpu

MSI GeForce RTX 3080 gpu

Corsair RM850x 80+gold power supply

Corsair H100i Pro hydro series cooler

G skill 32GB DDR4 3600mhz RAM

Samsung 970 EVO plus 1tb M.2

Everything was working beautifully until I restarted it today. Please help.

:)

KainKipp, Dec 18, 2020
  2. philc43 Win User

HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED and Preparing Automatic Repair loop

Hello Les,

Have you checked other threads on these forums to see if there are any suggestions you can try.

Here's one to try: Windows 10 preparing automatic repair loop

philc43, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Preparing Automatic Repair loop

1) I created a USB boot disk via the Media Create Tool.

2) Powered on with that drive and it was indeed selected as boot. It blinked during startup but again went into loop. Similar to "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop except no such words. The loop now consists of just the Dell splash screen and a half circle
    of dots below. Repeats forever.

Have I missed something or done something incorrectly? Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

DanBernitt, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Preparing Automatic Repair Boot Loop

preparing automatic repair Loop!!

I tried Everything in repair mode. Start up repair, system restore( cant click next because it says "You must enable system protection on this drive). I even tried command prompt method to restore but while restoring i get another message system restore did not complete successfully with detail message of "system restore failed while restoring the registry from the restore point 0x80070002" Please help

Preparing Automatic Repair Boot Loop [​IMG]

I Have windows 10 copy from the Microsoft website and my computer is "Asua Esstional asus essential series".

djsunny510, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Preparing Automatic Repair Boot Loop

1. Preparing Automatic Repair Boot Loop - Similar Threads - Preparing Automatic Repair

2. Preparing automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preparing automatic repair loop: My PC keeps getting on this screen no matter how many loops it takes it will only loop back on this screen. This is a desktop computer and I just turn it on today and results on this. I remember updates happened, but it was last week. I dont think that is related so I want to...
  3. Preparing automatic repair loop

Preparing automatic repair loop: My laptop doesn't boot from preparing automatic repair screen. So, I installed windows 10 home and did a software update. It worked fine for a day and then this loop whenever I boot the laptop. I even thought it would be slower because of hdd and left it on for the whole...
  4. Preparing Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preparing Automatic Repair Boot Loop: I turned my HP Notebook on the other day running the latest windows insider version and when the HP logo appeared, it said "Preparing Automatic Repair" with the spinning dots above it. After a while, the screen briefly displays what appears to be a dialogue box and then...
  5. Preparing Automatic Repair Boot Loop

Preparing Automatic Repair Boot Loop: I turned my HP Notebook on the other day running the latest windows insider version and when the HP logo appeared, it said "Preparing Automatic Repair" with the spinning dots above it. After a while, the screen briefly displays what appears to be a dialogue box and then...
  6. "Preparing automatic repairs" loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Preparing automatic repairs" loop: My laptop is stuck in a "preparing automatic repairs" loop. I can't get out of it. I've tried the following: Tried getting it into safe mode no go. Buttons don't overview the screen Tried pressing the start button three times. No dice. It still goes to "preparing automatic...
  7. Preparing for automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Preparing for automatic repair loop: My system isn’t booting, the wheel is making its loops but nothing else happens. When I restart it 3 times automatic repair shows up. It’s doing something for a long time a few hours now and nothing happens. This is the second time I have this issue. For the first time I was...
  8. Preparing Automatic Repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Preparing Automatic Repair loop: I did a system restore to stop some startup apps from appearing and to keep my pc up to speed. After finishing this I tried to startup a game on my desktop. However the game said that some files were missing. So I restarted my pc but went into the preparing automatic reapir...
  9. preparing automatic repair Loop!!

in Windows 10 Support
    preparing automatic repair Loop!!: I tried Everything in repair mode. Start up repair, system restore( cant click next because it says "You must enable system protection on this drive). I even tried command prompt method to restore but while restoring i get another message system restore did not complete...
  10. Preparing Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Preparing Automatic Repair Loop: I'm stuck in an automatic repairing loop I guess and the things I've tried so far haven't worked. I tried doing the 3 power-offs and I got to the blue screen, but when I tried to go into safe mode it just brought me to this[IMG] I also tried resetting the PC while keeping...