Windows 10: "Preparing Automatic Repair" bootloop, it's so messed up

Discus and support "Preparing Automatic Repair" bootloop, it's so messed up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; • Can't access System Diagnostic • Can't access Recovery Mode is there anything i can do submitted by /u/bottomtextboy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bottomtextboy, Jul 30, 2020.

1. "Preparing Automatic Repair" bootloop, it's so messed up

• Can't access System Diagnostic • Can't access Recovery Mode is there anything i can do

submitted by /u/bottomtextboy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bottomtextboy, Jul 30, 2020

2. preparing automatic repair

Hi Sanjay,

Preparing automatic repair appears when something goes wrong with your PC and the system attempts to resolve it by itself. Upon checking the Community, we have found a related thread which includes a suggestion that can resolve your issue.
    You can refer to this
    link
    and check out the response of Sudharshan M K, one of our forum moderators. From there, you can follow the steps to
    perform start up repair from Windows Recovery Environment.

Get back to us should you need additional assistance.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Preparing Automatic Repairs bootloop in Windows 10

Hi,

I'm running Windows 10 along with Solus on my laptop.

I used Windows last night, and when I tried to turn on Windows today, it gave me the Preparing Automatic Repairs bootloop. I tried to refresh my laptop from recovery, but it said that the refresh couldn't be performed. I also tried to restore my laptop from
    a system restore point, but that told me that the mount point on C was corrupted (something similar).

Is there a way for me to restore Windows without losing my personal files? (I am still able to boot into Solus)

Regards,

Siddharth

Siddharth Pranjale, Jul 30, 2020
  4. philc43 Win User

"Preparing Automatic Repair" bootloop, it's so messed up

HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED and Preparing Automatic Repair loop

Hello Les,

Have you checked other threads on these forums to see if there are any suggestions you can try.

Here's one to try: Windows 10 preparing automatic repair loop

philc43, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

"Preparing Automatic Repair" bootloop, it's so messed up

1. "Preparing Automatic Repair" bootloop, it's so messed up - Similar Threads - Preparing Automatic Repair

2. preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    preparing automatic repair: how can i fix this. my lenovo laptop wont proceed into doing anything.it is stuck on preparing automatic repair with the lenovo logo on black screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preparing-automatic-repair/00dfc785-17ca-45c3-be01-bbd83083c187
  3. Preparing for automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preparing for automatic repair: At start-up I get to prepare endless auto repair. Reboot with the wireless usb for both keyboard and mouse and it will start Windows 10 smoothly. Plug in the USB and let's go. I updated the drivers and removed the drivers, but still can't get the boot to go with the USBs....
  4. Automatic Repair Bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair Bootloop: I turned on my laptop and found myself at "Preparing Automatic Repair" I've tried everything but to no success.- Restarting didn't work- Using command prompt didn't work- I tried to factory reset my laptop and it asks me to input my password, I've put the correct password in...
  5. Preparing Automatic Repair Bootloop Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Preparing Automatic Repair Bootloop Issue: Hoping for some help here. I tired to boot up my PC this morning and it showed the Preparing Automatic Repair' screen and has been looping for probably 8 hours now. Tried all the troubleshooting, can't access the recovery environment or boot into safe mode or anything like...
  6. Preparing for automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Preparing for automatic repair: How can I fix this one? Any help please. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preparing-for-automatic-repair/8d725a96-d6f9-4d3a-a11b-22c4c3a92e21
  7. preparing automatic repair

preparing automatic repair: I had problem from yesterday please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preparing-automatic-repair/31b78d43-40c7-4d49-8be0-8ab210cc4010
  8. Preparing Automatic Repair

Preparing Automatic Repair: Buenos dias, tengo una ACER Modelo N16Q2 con Win 10. La misma entro en la condicion que indica "Preparing Automatic Repair" y de alli no sale. Podria alguno ayudarme con algun procedimiento para ojala poder repara lo indicado. Muchas Gracias...
  9. Preparing for automatic repair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Preparing for automatic repair: hello when i turned on my computer today it started preparing for automatic repair loop. I found my d c and e drives have shuffled. What should i do to exist the preparing for automatic repair ? [IMG]...
  10. Start-up: Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Start-up: Preparing Automatic Repair: Hi Long story ... I have a Samsung laptop. Bought it years ago. I went over to Windows 10 when it just came out. After a while it started acting up, so I assumed it was old ... But then on a day on start-up it gave a black screen - nothing else. So I had someone look at it...