Windows 10: preparing automatic repair

Discus and support preparing automatic repair in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had problem from yesterday please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vinny5379, Nov 22, 2019.

1. vinny5379 Win User

preparing automatic repair

I had problem from yesterday please help me

:)

vinny5379, Nov 22, 2019

2. preparing automatic repair

Hi Sanjay,

Preparing automatic repair appears when something goes wrong with your PC and the system attempts to resolve it by itself. Upon checking the Community, we have found a related thread which includes a suggestion that can resolve your issue.
    You can refer to this
    link
    and check out the response of Sudharshan M K, one of our forum moderators. From there, you can follow the steps to
    perform start up repair from Windows Recovery Environment.

Get back to us should you need additional assistance.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 22, 2019
  3. philc43 Win User
    HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED and Preparing Automatic Repair loop

Hello Les,

Have you checked other threads on these forums to see if there are any suggestions you can try.

Here's one to try: Windows 10 preparing automatic repair loop

philc43, Nov 22, 2019
  4. preparing automatic repair

Preparing Automatic Repair/Diagnosing Your PC Loop

Hi,

To resolve your concern with continuously looping your system, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

preparing automatic repair

1. preparing automatic repair - Similar Threads - preparing automatic repair

2. Preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preparing automatic repair: Hello, my HP is stuck in this mode. I attempted to restart it and it keeps going back to the same page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preparing-automatic-repair/04183b1c-12b0-4643-843c-0a50f333d1fd
  3. Preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preparing automatic repair: Hi. my laptop is not working well. Yesterday it was working but suddenly it shur down. When I tried to turn on it, it said " your laptop rin into problem you need to restart. We will restart it for you" after a while it begin to show "preparing automatic repair". Even though...
  4. preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    preparing automatic repair: how can i fix this. my lenovo laptop wont proceed into doing anything.it is stuck on preparing automatic repair with the lenovo logo on black screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preparing-automatic-repair/00dfc785-17ca-45c3-be01-bbd83083c187
  5. Preparing for automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preparing for automatic repair: At start-up I get to prepare endless auto repair. Reboot with the wireless usb for both keyboard and mouse and it will start Windows 10 smoothly. Plug in the USB and let's go. I updated the drivers and removed the drivers, but still can't get the boot to go with the USBs....
  6. Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Preparing Automatic Repair: Dear Mr/ Mrs Please gave me a help, that is previously I updated the system app such as bluetooth, system drive with IBOT app. After that install, that remind me close the window defender and I forget it. I forget to close window defender and thne I restart it. And then...
  7. Preparing automatic repair

Preparing automatic repair: Today I restarted my laptop and it said starting auto repair and then went to a black screen. Everything I read says to get into safe mode but unable to even get it to boot up. I have tried all the rest options such as power on/off 3 times etc but it will not boot up to even...
  8. Preparing for automatic repair

Preparing for automatic repair: How can I fix this one? Any help please. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preparing-for-automatic-repair/8d725a96-d6f9-4d3a-a11b-22c4c3a92e21
  9. Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Preparing Automatic Repair: Buenos dias, tengo una ACER Modelo N16Q2 con Win 10. La misma entro en la condicion que indica "Preparing Automatic Repair" y de alli no sale. Podria alguno ayudarme con algun procedimiento para ojala poder repara lo indicado. Muchas Gracias...
  10. Preparing for automatic repair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Preparing for automatic repair: hello when i turned on my computer today it started preparing for automatic repair loop. I found my d c and e drives have shuffled. What should i do to exist the preparing for automatic repair ? [IMG]...