Windows 10: preparing for automatic repair on my other computer

Discus and support preparing for automatic repair on my other computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when preparing for automatic repair for windows 10 starts, a blue screen pops up and ask to choose your language for the keyboard. Nothing moves to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GillesArchambault1, Feb 17, 2019.

1. preparing for automatic repair on my other computer

when preparing for automatic repair for windows 10 starts, a blue screen pops up and ask to choose your language for the keyboard. Nothing moves to choose, not the arrows or other keys. What do I do to continue?

:)

GillesArchambault1, Feb 17, 2019

2. preparing automatic repair

Hi Sanjay,

Preparing automatic repair appears when something goes wrong with your PC and the system attempts to resolve it by itself. Upon checking the Community, we have found a related thread which includes a suggestion that can resolve your issue.
    You can refer to this
    link
    and check out the response of Sudharshan M K, one of our forum moderators. From there, you can follow the steps to
    perform start up repair from Windows Recovery Environment.

Get back to us should you need additional assistance.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Preparing Automatic Repair/Diagnosing Your PC Loop

Hi,

To resolve your concern with continuously looping your system, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 17, 2019
  4. philc43 Win User

preparing for automatic repair on my other computer

HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED and Preparing Automatic Repair loop

Hello Les,

Have you checked other threads on these forums to see if there are any suggestions you can try.

Here's one to try: Windows 10 preparing automatic repair loop

philc43, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

preparing for automatic repair on my other computer

1. preparing for automatic repair on my other computer - Similar Threads - preparing automatic repair

2. my computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair: i have a hpcomputer and it will not stop going to the blue screen just need some assistance please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-preparing-automatic-repair/a89d2788-1b62-4e67-beb3-463e69a1c29f
  3. my computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair: i have a hpcomputer and it will not stop going to the blue screen just need some assistance please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-preparing-automatic-repair/a89d2788-1b62-4e67-beb3-463e69a1c29f
  4. My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repairs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repairs: Before this had happened my computer keep getting stuck so I couldn't get out so I manually shut off my self now it's stuff on this preparing automatic repairs I've try everything to fix my computer it use to be windows 8 till someone before me upgrade it to Windows 10...
  5. My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repairs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repairs: Before this had happened my computer keep getting stuck so I couldn't get out so I manually shut off my self now it's stuff on this preparing automatic repairs I've try everything to fix my computer it use to be windows 8 till someone before me upgrade it to Windows 10...
  6. My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repairs

7. My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair?: My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair. How do I get past that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-preparing-automatic-repair/34a909f5-8c93-4c4c-b7bf-2e9776d0b86f
  8. My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair?

My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair?: My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair. How do I get past that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-preparing-automatic-repair/34a909f5-8c93-4c4c-b7bf-2e9776d0b86f
  9. My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My computer is stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer is stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair: My computer is stuck on the preparing automatic repair loading screen for 30 minutes. I tried to restart the computer by powering it off and on again but it doesn’t work. The day before, my computer crashed and when I turned the computer on, it was fixing files. After...