Windows 10: Preparing Windows

Discus and support Preparing Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Last week I received a message that my computer needed to restart. When I left on Friday, after I logged out, I set it to restart. This morning and in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobinArguello-Livingston, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Preparing Windows

Last week I received a message that my computer needed to restart. When I left on Friday, after I logged out, I set it to restart. This morning and in fact all day I’ve not been able to use my computer. I have restarted it at least 5 times and now it’s just spinning at preparing windows. Help! I have a deadline tomorrow.

:)

RobinArguello-Livingston, Jan 30, 2023
  2. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Jan 30, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Preparing Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

Preparing Windows

1. Preparing Windows - Similar Threads - Preparing

2. My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...: My laptop has been stuck of the configuring windows loading screen for the past half an hour and I genuinely do not know what to do. I have so much work to get done and don't have the time to wait for it to finally restart if it even does restart that is....
  3. My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...: My laptop has been stuck of the configuring windows loading screen for the past half an hour and I genuinely do not know what to do. I have so much work to get done and don't have the time to wait for it to finally restart if it even does restart that is....
  4. My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...: I am running Windows 10, my laptop froze and rebooted into Stop Code. I’ve tried SFC scans that don’t work. I’ve tried resetting the PC, it won’t allow me to. I’ve tried various CMD prompts given in previous QnAs on Microsoft. Most of them can’t run. I’ve tried leaving my PC...
  6. My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...: I am running Windows 10, my laptop froze and rebooted into Stop Code. I’ve tried SFC scans that don’t work. I’ve tried resetting the PC, it won’t allow me to. I’ve tried various CMD prompts given in previous QnAs on Microsoft. Most of them can’t run. I’ve tried leaving my PC...
  7. My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...

8. Preparing automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preparing automatic repair loop: So this morning my Gateway laptop stopped working. When i booted it up it showed the logo like normal but then it said "preparing automatic repair". Then it went to a blue screen and when it tried to restart, the same thing happened again. I have had this issue for about 8...
  9. Preparing automatic repair loop

Preparing automatic repair loop: So this morning my Gateway laptop stopped working. When i booted it up it showed the logo like normal but then it said "preparing automatic repair". Then it went to a blue screen and when it tried to restart, the same thing happened again. I have had this issue for about 8...
  10. my computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair

my computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair: i have a hpcomputer and it will not stop going to the blue screen just need some assistance please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-preparing-automatic-repair/a89d2788-1b62-4e67-beb3-463e69a1c29f