Windows 10: Preparing Windows

Discus and support Preparing Windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Last week I received a message that my computer needed to restart. When I left on Friday, after I logged out, I set it to restart. This morning and in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobinArguello-Livingston, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Preparing Windows

Last week I received a message that my computer needed to restart. When I left on Friday, after I logged out, I set it to restart. This morning and in fact all day I’ve not been able to use my computer. I have restarted it at least 5 times and now it’s just spinning at preparing windows. Help! I have a deadline tomorrow.

:)

RobinArguello-Livingston, Jan 30, 2023
  2. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Jan 30, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Preparing Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

Preparing Windows

1. Preparing Windows - Similar Threads - Preparing

2. my computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair: i have a hpcomputer and it will not stop going to the blue screen just need some assistance please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-preparing-automatic-repair/a89d2788-1b62-4e67-beb3-463e69a1c29f
  3. my computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair: i have a hpcomputer and it will not stop going to the blue screen just need some assistance please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-preparing-automatic-repair/a89d2788-1b62-4e67-beb3-463e69a1c29f
  4. My Computer is stuck in "preparing For Automatic Repair" loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer is stuck in "preparing For Automatic Repair" loop: I guess I should at start from the beginning I purchased a CPU online with a os system, I purchased a 1tb. hard drive with windows 10 os, installed windows 10 booted fine I was online for about 5 minutes when I was in the process of syncing my password over to microsoft when...
  5. My Computer is stuck in "preparing For Automatic Repair" loop

My Computer is stuck in "preparing For Automatic Repair" loop: I guess I should at start from the beginning I purchased a CPU online with a os system, I purchased a 1tb. hard drive with windows 10 os, installed windows 10 booted fine I was online for about 5 minutes when I was in the process of syncing my password over to microsoft when...
  6. My Computer is stuck in "preparing For Automatic Repair" loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Black screen error with preparing automatic repairs on hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen error with preparing automatic repairs on hp laptop: My laptop was working fine till yesterday and today suddenly it got stuck on hp logo during startup, upon restarting a few times, it now is stuck on preparing automatic repairs, I tried waiting for it to fail and take me to advanced options where I can return to a restore...
  8. Black screen error with preparing automatic repairs on hp laptop

Black screen error with preparing automatic repairs on hp laptop: My laptop was working fine till yesterday and today suddenly it got stuck on hp logo during startup, upon restarting a few times, it now is stuck on preparing automatic repairs, I tried waiting for it to fail and take me to advanced options where I can return to a restore...
  9. How do I fix the ”preparing automatic repair” screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the ”preparing automatic repair” screen?: I was using my laptop the other day until this blue screen showed up. A few minutes after the blue screen showed up I was met with a screen that says preparing automatic repair. This situation has been on my laptop for two days. I looked in the community and support pages to...
  10. How do I fix the ”preparing automatic repair” screen?

How do I fix the ”preparing automatic repair” screen?: I was using my laptop the other day until this blue screen showed up. A few minutes after the blue screen showed up I was met with a screen that says preparing automatic repair. This situation has been on my laptop for two days. I looked in the community and support pages to...