Windows 10: Presenoker Trojan Horse Virus

Discus and support Presenoker Trojan Horse Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; On my computer I kept getting Presenoker popping up on my Windows Defender. I tried removing it through c drive various times but it didn’t work. Is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FoxShards, Jul 14, 2021.

1. FoxShards Win User

Presenoker Trojan Horse Virus

On my computer I kept getting Presenoker popping up on my Windows Defender. I tried removing it through c drive various times but it didn’t work. Is there any way to remove it without having to reset my pc?

:)

FoxShards, Jul 14, 2021
  2. braithy Win User

Trojan horse

Thanks for information, I am running windows defender offline to see if that can remove Trojan horse

braithy, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Ken Blake Win User
    Trojan virus: Win32/Winexert!rfn

Click Remove all on that screen.

And by the way, note that there is no such thing as a "Trojan Virus." It's either a Trojan (full name: Trojan Horse) *or* a virus. They are two different types of malware. What you have is Trojan, not a Virus.

Ken Blake, Jul 14, 2021
  4. Presenoker Trojan Horse Virus

Presenoker

Good evening, I have downloaded a program called Spleeder GUI I have a question.
    Is Presenoker really a Trojan? As stated by Windows Defender before installing.

WillyCabrera1, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Presenoker Trojan Horse Virus

1. Presenoker Trojan Horse Virus - Similar Threads - Presenoker Trojan Horse

2. Trojan horse virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan horse virus: Ive been having this virus for months, I accidently downloaded a file in some website and it said that all my files would be hacked and I thought it was fake at first until my windows defender kept showing me that this trojan horse virus is making my computer space full. I...
  3. Trojan horse virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan horse virus: Ive been having this virus for months, I accidently downloaded a file in some website and it said that all my files would be hacked and I thought it was fake at first until my windows defender kept showing me that this trojan horse virus is making my computer space full. I...
  4. Trojan horse virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Trojan Horse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Horse: Is csrss.exe a trojan horse? It seems to me. it's part of system 32. It was installed on my computer in August 2013 by Microsoft. Need to know as soon as possible. I've been harassed by outside vendor to buy a very expensive firewall....
  6. How to remove a Trojan Horse Virus

How to remove a Trojan Horse Virus: Hi, my Windows Defender detector blocked and removed a Trojan download from my Temp files today. I ran several full scans and followed instructions on deleting Temp files. I found an article by “howtofixguide” on the trojandownloadero97m-encdoc-femtb and decided to search for...
  7. Trojan horse virus

Trojan horse virus: Two problems: 1. After Windows defender discovered a trojan virus detection, it was not able to quarantine or remove it. It was suggested to Microsoft Safety Scanner-which I did. It found like 15 infected files. I left it to run overnight, and then it said there was no...
  8. COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.

COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.: I am a proud member of TEAM MICROSOFT. But I have an unresolved issue with the trojan virus that having since attacked my system has failed to leave even though I have tried numerous third-party anti-virus software desktop apps and that is after Windows Defender failed to...
  9. COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.: I am a proud member of TEAM MICROSOFT. But I have an unresolved issue with the trojan virus that having since attacked my system has failed to leave even though I have tried numerous third-party anti-virus software desktop apps and that is after Windows Defender failed to...
  10. trojan horse virus problem

trojan horse virus problem: Hey sir This is Harshit. My Problem is that once i install LOIC Softwere in a .rar file , with that file a virus was included ( i did't no about it ) , Now i'm affected with that virus Windows Defender and my K7 antivirus Both are Unable to find vires , i want to remove...