Windows 10: Presentation World Threat Center -- Danger reporting app

Discus and support Presentation World Threat Center -- Danger reporting app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] World Threat Center is a danger reporting app. You report a danger, and thus warn in real time, users approaching a danger. For example, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by martinthomasdev, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Presentation World Threat Center -- Danger reporting app

Presentation World Threat Center -- Danger reporting app 7269-9972c9776ac18b2b473e90b21a9e7116.png
    World Threat Center is a danger reporting app. You report a danger, and thus warn in real time, users approaching a danger. For example, the application warns you when approaching a danger, within a radius of 5 kilometers for an accident report, within a radius of 100 kilometers for a terrorist threat report. The application offers you two report modes, speech synthesis and notifications. Speech synthesis is useful when driving a vehicle...

Read more

martinthomasdev, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Improvements to the advertising reports in Dev Center

Source: Improvements to the advertising reports in Dev Center | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Feb 23, 2021
  3. How can I delete "Dangerous Threats"?

My Windows Defender in my Windows 10 tells me that I have potentially dangerous threats after a full scan but does not identify them or show that they are quarantined and does not allow me to delete them. Why not?

Iamangttia, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Presentation World Threat Center -- Danger reporting app

Trying to get rid of Trojan:JS/Flafisi.D threat

I ran Windows Defender Offline and then ran a Full System Scan. I received a message in both cases saying "No Threats Found". Is there any other way I can insure that the Trojan:JS/Flafisi.D threat is removed? Windows Defender still lists this threat
    as being in my scan history "Allowable Threats" and "Quarantined Threats". Is this dangerous to my computer?

DaveHarrison1, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Presentation World Threat Center -- Danger reporting app

1. Presentation World Threat Center -- Danger reporting app - Similar Threads - Presentation World Threat

2. Defender Keeps Reporting Allowed Threats

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Keeps Reporting Allowed Threats: I've looked for answers to this but am not finding them. Windows Defender recently started detecting a utility we use at work written by one of my coworkers in AutoIT as malware. While we've made allowance for it through MDE, Defender on my home computer is also reporting it...
  3. Defender Keeps Reporting Allowed Threats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defender Keeps Reporting Allowed Threats: I've looked for answers to this but am not finding them. Windows Defender recently started detecting a utility we use at work written by one of my coworkers in AutoIT as malware. While we've made allowance for it through MDE, Defender on my home computer is also reporting it...
  4. Dangerous app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dangerous app: I had occasion to reset Windows Defender Firewall to its default settings[1]. Next, when Windows Explorer tried to view a shared folder on my home network a private network it asked if I wanted to enable sharing on all public networks or if I wanted to change my home network...
  5. Minecraft World is no Longer Present

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft World is no Longer Present: Hi there! I hope you all are doing well. I am in need of some assistance. My Minecraft world on Windows 10 version of two+ years and its own YouTube channel has been deleted after uninstalling and reinstalling. I have done some research and found that some worlds can be...
  6. Threat detected. This dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker.

Threat detected. This dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker.: Threat detected. This dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker. Affected items. becavior: pid:8084:168995100298774 process: pid:8084,ProcessStart:132254872259092270...
  7. Strange Threat Report

Strange Threat Report: I paid for an add-on to MS Money called MSMoneyQuotes.exe. The file checked out fine on Defender and virustotal. I tried copying the file to a Windows zip folder (Money.zip). Defender said it wanted to send it for a cloud scan then came back with the virus warning below....
  8. Report a Dangerous Web Page

Report a Dangerous Web Page: My wife just encountered a similar experience to that discussed in this thread: Solved Microsoft Edge Hacked - Windows 10 Forums She was browsing with Chrome, hit on a web page 'attributed' to greenvolts.com, a defunct solar company, and suddenly she was caught. The...
  9. Bluetooth Tile Present - Action Center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Tile Present - Action Center: I'm not sure if this is the right place or if it should possible be network related... but for some reason, the "Bluetooth" tile is back in my Action Center, but I have zero Bluetooth devices on or installed. It was there after the latest build 10586, then I think the...
  10. UK to become world center in Cybernet insurance

in Windows 10 News
    UK to become world center in Cybernet insurance: Hi there I nearly choked myself laughing on this. http://www.computerweekly.com/news/2...data%20privacy_ The UK must have one of the WORST records on the planet of installing and implementing Government I.T systems -- even recently one for Farmers had to go back to...