Windows 10: preserving thunderbird after each bootup

Discus and support preserving thunderbird after each bootup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Running windows 10. Despite reinstalling and able to use Thunderbird 68.7.0 for one session, after exiting computer and restarting, Thunderbird account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cwkaiser, Apr 18, 2020.

1. cwkaiser Win User

preserving thunderbird after each bootup

Running windows 10. Despite reinstalling and able to use Thunderbird 68.7.0 for one session, after exiting computer and restarting, Thunderbird account has to be recreated all over again. Checked programs and features and it is not there, despite having been installed and working during session in which it was installed.

:)

cwkaiser, Apr 18, 2020
  2. SK-1 Win User

Mozilla Leaves Thunderbird

I need to change from Thunderbird,...can you list some alternatives?

3. rick22 Win User
    Mozilla Leaves Thunderbird

yes gmail and mail.com

rick22, Apr 18, 2020
  4. preserving thunderbird after each bootup

Thunderbird and Windows 10

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, perform the following troubleshooting steps:

• Temporary disable software that could be blocking Thunderbird's functionality. (e.g. Antivirus software)
    • If the issue still persists, perform a clean boot to identify what software is hindering Thunderbird. Click on this

link
      on how.
    Let us know how it goes.

Gerald Vit, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

preserving thunderbird after each bootup

1. preserving thunderbird after each bootup - Similar Threads - preserving thunderbird each

2. thunderbird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    thunderbird: I can't get the reply and the other one's up on my computer. Jim Bates 860-361-6805 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thunderbird/50269599-4041-4eb1-8178-0befe3763d4d
  3. Using Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Using Thunderbird: Hi, hope it's ok to ask here .... the Mozilla Forum is a right PITA, assuming there is one after looking for ages! The Help tells you BS.. e.g. I want to enter multiple recipients to an email message and it says Type a recipient directly into the address field, then press...
  4. Using Thunderbird

in Windows 10 Support
    Using Thunderbird: Hi, hope it's ok to ask here .... the Mozilla Forum is a right PITA, assuming there is one after looking for ages! The Help tells you BS.. e.g. I want to enter multiple recipients to an email message and it says Type a recipient directly into the address field, then press...
  5. Black screen after bootup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after bootup: After some recent windows update, I'm having some trouble with the black screen after I enter my windows password. The keyboard and mouse are still lighting up but the monitor has gone black. I connect my monitor to a Nvidia GPU display port. Sometimes I have to manually hold...
  6. Folder Dimensions Preserved

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Dimensions Preserved: By default, Windows kept the dimensions of each folder, but now I've noticed that it is no longer so. If I resize a folder, all folders acquire the same dimensions. I don't use folder templates, besides the general one. Windows 10 1903 157007
  7. Incredibly slow bootup time, but excellent performance after bootup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Incredibly slow bootup time, but excellent performance after bootup: I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-42 with 1 TB HDD, 8GB RAM and a Ryzen 5 2500U. In the past few months, the boot up time of my laptop has increased substantially( to about 4-5 minutes), but once it's loaded, everything works perfectly and fast, like it used to. Is there any...
  8. Problems with Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with Thunderbird: Windows v 1903 I am experiencing problems with Mozilla Thunderbird dropping folders and now the Address Book. So I have copied the latest T'Bird Folder to a USB stick and will do that at least once a week. Will this ensure that I will be able to re-store all folders and...
  9. Mozilla Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Thunderbird: Mozilla have released version 60 of thir email client. Now available in a 64-bit version as well as 32-bit. Thunderbird — Release Notes (60.0) — Mozilla 115501
  10. Each bootup and restart says "Scanning and repairing drive at 100%".

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Each bootup and restart says "Scanning and repairing drive at 100%".: Hi. I have an HP Pavilion 17 Laptop PC. The partitions were recently borked. So I figured out a way to fix it. I created a Windows 8.1 Bootable Media from Microsoft, reinstalled Windows 8 (Windows 8.1) and upgraded it to Windows 10. The sad thing is that I still can't get it...