Windows 10: Press Approve to Microsoft Authenticator requests via Phone Link

Discus and support Press Approve to Microsoft Authenticator requests via Phone Link in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,My client system needs me to authenticate myself my pressing on Approve/Deny via a Microsoft Authenticator app notification when I log in to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Uday G, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Uday G Win User

Press Approve to Microsoft Authenticator requests via Phone Link

Hi,My client system needs me to authenticate myself my pressing on Approve/Deny via a Microsoft Authenticator app notification when I log in to the system. It gets a bit annoying that each time I have to open a client URL or login to the system I need to access my phone to press approve. Was hoping that I would be able to perform this "Approve" action via Phone Link on my Windows laptop instead of having to reach out to my mobile phone every time. The Phone Link is showing me the Microsoft Authenticator notifications but clicking on the "Approve" button within Phone Link is not triggering the

:)

Uday G, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Authenticator app version released for iOS - Aug. 30

Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN will provide a second layer of security in this two step verification process. After youve signed in with two factor authentication (TFA), youll have access to all your Microsoft products and services, such as Outlook, OneDrive, Office, and more.

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.6.4 for iOS

What's New:
    • We're always working on new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Make sure you stay updated with the latest version for the best authentication experience.

Download: Microsoft Authenticator | App Store

Brink, Jan 22, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android - March 14

Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN will provide a second layer of security in this two step verification process. After youve signed in with two factor authentication (TFA), youll have access to all your Microsoft products and services, such as Outlook, OneDrive, Office, and more.

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.2203.1651 for Android

WHAT'S NEW
    • We're always working on new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Make sure you stay updated with the latest version for the best authentication experience.

Source: Microsoft Authenticator - Apps on Google Play

Brink, Jan 22, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Authenticator version for Android and iOS - Oct. 12

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.2010.6717 for Android

Source: Microsoft Authenticator - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.4.39 for iOS

Download: Microsoft Authenticator | App Store

Brink, Jan 22, 2023
Thema:

1. Press Approve to Microsoft Authenticator requests via Phone Link - Similar Threads - Press Approve Microsoft

2. Microsoft Phone Link and sound via headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Phone Link and sound via headphones: Hi!When I make a call via Microsoft Phone Link, the person I'm talking to doesn't understand me very well. I have my phone connected to my laptop via Bluetooth. When I first installed the thing last year, it worked perfectly for a few months. The sound was pretty good. Even...
  3. Microsoft Phone Link and sound via headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Phone Link and sound via headphones: Hi!When I make a call via Microsoft Phone Link, the person I'm talking to doesn't understand me very well. I have my phone connected to my laptop via Bluetooth. When I first installed the thing last year, it worked perfectly for a few months. The sound was pretty good. Even...
  4. Authenticate with authenticator, approve your authenticator login attempt on your authenticator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticate with authenticator, approve your authenticator login attempt on your authenticator: Why for the love of God do I have to wait 30 days just to change my phone number? Are identity thieves proven to be impatient and give up after 30days? This is some apple level nonsense. I know my password. I'm logged in. I use this device everyday. Authenticate with...
  5. Authenticate with authenticator, approve your authenticator login attempt on your authenticator

Authenticate with authenticator, approve your authenticator login attempt on your authenticator: Why for the love of God do I have to wait 30 days just to change my phone number? Are identity thieves proven to be impatient and give up after 30days? This is some apple level nonsense. I know my password. I'm logged in. I use this device everyday. Authenticate with...
  6. Press Approve to Microsoft Authenticator requests via Phone Link

Press Approve to Microsoft Authenticator requests via Phone Link: Hi,My client system needs me to authenticate myself my pressing on Approve/Deny via a Microsoft Authenticator app notification when I log in to the system. It gets a bit annoying that each time I have to open a client URL or login to the system I need to access my phone to...
  7. microsoft authenticator unknown sign in requests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft authenticator unknown sign in requests: Every now and then I get on my Windows PC an unknown sign in request see screenshot below.I have no idea what application is doing it and why.The approve prompt on the phone MS Authenticator app does give any details either.How can I find out who or what is asking for sign...
  8. Microsoft Authenticator App does not send approval request or verification code for work...

Microsoft Authenticator App does not send approval request or verification code for work...: Hello,I have a problem with the Authenticator app. I have a work email address that I am trying to add to my microsoft authenticator app on my iPhone XR so that I can access my email account on the Outlook for iOS app.When I try to add my account to the authenticator it asks...
  9. Microsoft Authenticator App does not send approval request or verification code for work...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Authenticator App does not send approval request or verification code for work...: Hello,I have a problem with the Authenticator app. I have a work email address that I am trying to add to my microsoft authenticator app on my iPhone XR so that I can access my email account on the Outlook for iOS app.When I try to add my account to the authenticator it asks...
  10. Microsoft Authenticator App does not send approval request or verification code for work...

in Windows 10 Gaming