Windows 10: Pressing down the spacebar spams the windows key

Discus and support Pressing down the spacebar spams the windows key in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I hold down my spacebar the windows pop up on the bottom left is spammed and I can’t do much on my computer at the moment. Any known fixes?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Reoxys, Feb 17, 2021.

1. /u/Reoxys Win User

Pressing down the spacebar spams the windows key

When I hold down my spacebar the windows pop up on the bottom left is spammed and I can’t do much on my computer at the moment. Any known fixes?

submitted by /u/Reoxys
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Reoxys, Feb 17, 2021
  2. AJRich Win User

Windows Key + Spacebar not working

Kathleen

Tried using SFC as you suggested and it went through all the steps successfully, but Windows key + Spacebar still doesn't work.

Looked at the link you gave and I see that one of the posts with a similar problem was using an HP Pavilion - same as me.

But it was the keyboard shortcut was working till the upgrade.

I've not tried Andre's suggestion yet.

AJRich, Feb 17, 2021
  3. laptop spacebar making 64 need help

my step son has a toshiba laptop. its not all that old. his keyboard started messing up. the spacebar when pressed in notpad/search etc it make the number 64. backspace gives a date stamp. the number 4 sometimes does 4 and sometimes does 64. im thinking he somehow pressed the wrong key and it inverted his keyboard somehow. but Me and laptops are like oil and water. help?

overclocking101, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Pressing down the spacebar spams the windows key

Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...tlookcom/b9b4b3f4-506d-46bd-a723-dc198bfaa14d

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Pressing down the spacebar spams the windows key

1. Pressing down the spacebar spams the windows key - Similar Threads - Pressing down spacebar

2. keys spamming while held down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keys spamming while held down: My keyboard is typing same key twice when held downalso.. the special keys alt,ctrl,win spams when i try to hold it down for shortcuts.and this is the scene for only my PC.. in my laptop, it works totally fine..i tried most of the things.. like deleting the driver and...
  3. keys spamming while held down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keys spamming while held down: My keyboard is typing same key twice when held downalso.. the special keys alt,ctrl,win spams when i try to hold it down for shortcuts.and this is the scene for only my PC.. in my laptop, it works totally fine..i tried most of the things.. like deleting the driver and...
  4. keys spamming while held down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Spacebar Only Works when FN Key is NOT Pressed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spacebar Only Works when FN Key is NOT Pressed: SummeryWhen using my normal function keys, the FN key MUST be pressed. This means when gaming, the FN key must be held at all times. Problem: When the FN key is pressed my spacebar does not work. When the FN key is not pressed, the spacebar works. No other key on my keyboard...
  6. Spacebar Only Works when FN Key is NOT Pressed

Spacebar Only Works when FN Key is NOT Pressed: SummeryWhen using my normal function keys, the FN key MUST be pressed. This means when gaming, the FN key must be held at all times. Problem: When the FN key is pressed my spacebar does not work. When the FN key is not pressed, the spacebar works. No other key on my keyboard...
  7. Cursor hangs and the last key I pressed is spammed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor hangs and the last key I pressed is spammed.: Usually while playing games, my cursor suddenly freezes but everything on my pc is still moving just fine and while its frozen for about 2 seconds, the last key on my keyboard is spammed. For instance, lets say I am typing 'Hello' and if my cursor freezes while I am typing...
  8. Cursor hangs and the last key I pressed is spammed.

Cursor hangs and the last key I pressed is spammed.: Usually while playing games, my cursor suddenly freezes but everything on my pc is still moving just fine and while its frozen for about 2 seconds, the last key on my keyboard is spammed. For instance, lets say I am typing 'Hello' and if my cursor freezes while I am typing...
  9. pressing spacebar types *n*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pressing spacebar types *n*: Hello i have a big problem with my keyboard. For example: Hello nguys nhow nare nyou ndoing n? Anybody can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pressing-spacebar-types-n/459a0881-665b-434c-8950-67e6ff2e3f3e
  10. enter, backspace, spacebar, up and down keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    enter, backspace, spacebar, up and down keys not working: Certain keys does not work in my HP Pavillion Laptop with Windows 10 Education 64 bit. After some googling a suggested workaround is to turn on the Airplane mode\disable the wifi adapter via device manger,after which the keys seem to work fine. However once airplane...