Windows 10: Pressing f2 causes office to launch

Discus and support Pressing f2 causes office to launch in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I stop f2 from launching office? It's very annoying as I use f2 for other keybinds. I've uninstalled office but it keeps reinstalling itself... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OceariaViesseri, May 28, 2020.

1. Pressing f2 causes office to launch

How do I stop f2 from launching office? It's very annoying as I use f2 for other keybinds. I've uninstalled office but it keeps reinstalling itself every time I press f2.

Thanks.

:)

OceariaViesseri, May 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CPressing f2 causes office to launch :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 28, 2020
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

Pressing f2 causes office to launch

Office 16 Click-To-Run Exensibility Component

Thank you for updating us.

We recommend that you check if there are any Office related tasks scheduled to run in your Task Scheduler library. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key to launch the Start menu.
    • Type in Task Scheduler and press Enter.
    • Under Task Scheduler (Local), go to Task Scheduler Library >
      Microsoft > Office.
    • Check if there are tasks scheduled to run. To disable the task, right-click on the item and then click
      Disable.

If the suggestion above doesn't work, feel free to post back so we can further troubleshoot.

Ferdz Amp, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Pressing f2 causes office to launch

1. Pressing f2 causes office to launch - Similar Threads - Pressing causes office

2. Can't open bios by pressing f2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open bios by pressing f2: Any one help me whatapp :-9827639521 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-bios-by-pressing-f2/f3fb124f-0ae2-46e1-86a8-718cd866e1c3
  3. Can't open bios by pressing f2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open bios by pressing f2: Any one help me whatapp :-9827639521 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-bios-by-pressing-f2/f3fb124f-0ae2-46e1-86a8-718cd866e1c3
  4. Can't open bios by pressing f2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Press DEL or F2 Problem

Press DEL or F2 Problem: Hello!I'm not well in Computers,I can't even say if I have Windows 10 or 11.and I can't even look that up anymore.I started my Computer today and I can't manage to get past following message:Please press DEL or F2 to enter UEFI BIOS setting.I haven't find anything problem...
  6. Press DEL or F2 Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Press DEL or F2 Problem: Hello!I'm not well in Computers,I can't even say if I have Windows 10 or 11.and I can't even look that up anymore.I started my Computer today and I can't manage to get past following message:Please press DEL or F2 to enter UEFI BIOS setting.I haven't find anything problem...
  7. Press DEL or F2 Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Pc stuck on press del or f2 to enter bios

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc stuck on press del or f2 to enter bios: I just built this pc for a mate and when I boot it, it stays stuck on that screen for a few minutes can't use the keyboard at all after a few minutes windows login screen eventually comes up 2...
  9. Pc stuck on press del or f2 to enter bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on press del or f2 to enter bios: I just built this pc for a mate and when I boot it, it stays stuck on that screen for a few minutes can't use the keyboard at all after a few minutes windows login screen eventually comes up 2...
  10. Pc stuck on press del or f2 to enter bios