Windows 10: Pressing Media Keys On My Keyboard in Some Programs Triggers/Outputs Another Key

Discus and support Pressing Media Keys On My Keyboard in Some Programs Triggers/Outputs Another Key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I play games on my PC (basically any gaming program I have), I would normally would like to adjust my volume and such, but when I do, it sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GPUOverHeat, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Pressing Media Keys On My Keyboard in Some Programs Triggers/Outputs Another Key

When I play games on my PC (basically any gaming program I have), I would normally would like to adjust my volume and such, but when I do, it sometimes outputs another key. For example, when I press the Mute button, it would also press the D key, which is very annoying in some situations. This also happens with my Volume Down (presses C key) and Volume Up (presses B) keys. Is there anyway to fix this so that I am able to use my media keys normally?

:)

GPUOverHeat, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Pressing Media Keys On My Keyboard in Some Programs Triggers/Outputs Another Key

1. Pressing Media Keys On My Keyboard in Some Programs Triggers/Outputs Another Key - Similar Threads - Pressing Media Keys

2. some keys on keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    some keys on keyboard not working: I need help some keys on keyboard not working i have tried some solutions but it didnt work help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-on-keyboard-not-working/4e9b34d8-5351-49e8-8236-58efd87f126b
  3. Some keys only work when pressed in combination with Fn key

Some keys only work when pressed in combination with Fn key: Hello everyone, I have a strange issue with my keyboard and I can't seem to find other posts about it. When I press specific keys (L, down arrow, 9 on numpad), they sometimes are not recognized. For minutes at a time, I cannot press them on their own (issue is present in...
  4. How do I program windows key on keyboard to turn on and off tablet mode with a press of the key

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I program windows key on keyboard to turn on and off tablet mode with a press of the key: How do I program windows key on keyboard to turn on and off tablet mode when pushed. I saw it in a you tube video and it worked great now I want to do it on another computer and am not able to find the walk through. It was fairly simple and something to do with regedit if I...
  5. Some of the keys on my keyboard aren't working

Some of the keys on my keyboard aren't working: So, this issue started a couple of days ago without a clear start. I have a HP Notebook 15 (15-F233WM) that runs Windows 10. I've never had any real problems with my keyboard before and it was running quite smoothly until suddenly, I noticed that the "n" stopped working. I...
  6. Some of my keys aren't working on my keyboard.

Some of my keys aren't working on my keyboard.: So My MSI Vigor GK40 keyboard isn't working properly, half of the keys aren't working when I switch my PC on and then after some time they suddennly might start working. Oddly the keyboard which was included with my PC works fine....
  7. USB game controller's are pressing keyboard keys

USB game controller's are pressing keyboard keys: I have for a while been using my PS3 controller for gaming and it works fine. But I needed to test out a new SNES controller for a project, and found it was not reading correctly. Or so I thought. I tested another with same results. Stranger thing is that I have a KIT...
  8. Some of the keyboard keys is not working

Some of the keyboard keys is not working: I am currently using asus x453m with windows 10 and the right and left arrow,delete and both of the control keys are not working even though i have tried resetting the PC . Is this a driver problem or keyboard malfuntioning?...
  9. Cannot click while pressing keyboard key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot click while pressing keyboard key: From a few months ago I realized that I cannot click while I press any key of the keyboard. I don't know why but I'm really feeling bad while playing game on PC, because I cannot click while moving. I tried to edit registry because the setting was removed on some update,...
  10. Unlock by pressing key on keyboard (not working anymore)

in Windows 10 Support
    Unlock by pressing key on keyboard (not working anymore): I've got a weird one... anyone else had the ability to unlock (meaning swipe away the lock screen to get to the password screen) by pressing a key on the keyboard go away? In other words, I used to be able to walk up to my computer and press the space key and then enter my...