Windows 10: Pressing on desktop while having maxmized apps doesnt hide them repost

Discus and support Pressing on desktop while having maxmized apps doesnt hide them repost in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So Basically when i have a a maximized app and i press on the desktop it is supposed to hide the maxmized app But it doesnt i dont know how to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kinGG995, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Pressing on desktop while having maxmized apps doesnt hide them repost

So Basically when i have a a maximized app and i press on the desktop it is supposed to hide the maxmized app But it doesnt i dont know how to fix this please help if you have an answer

submitted by /u/kinGG995
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kinGG995, Mar 23, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Mar 23, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Pressing on desktop while having maxmized apps doesnt hide them repost

Dragging apps to desktop for shortcuys

Hi Lance,

It's possible that some settings are preventing you from adding shortcuts to the desktop. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Does this happen when you try dragging all apps to the desktop, or just a specific app?
    • Are you using an administrator account?
    • Is your computer connected to a private domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest following these steps as a workaround:

• Right-click on any empty part of the desktop.
    • Click New > Shortcut.
    • Navigate to the folder location of the app you want and select it.
    • Click OK.

We look forward to your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Pressing on desktop while having maxmized apps doesnt hide them repost

1. Pressing on desktop while having maxmized apps doesnt hide them repost - Similar Threads - Pressing desktop while

2. Repost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repost: I have already asked this question but I've stopped receiving replies, and it feels like I'm speaking into the void.I have a HUGE problem with my WiFi. After a few hours of use, it randomly disconnects. Then, when I try to reconnect, it says "Can't connect to this network",...
  3. Repost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Repost: I have already asked this question but I've stopped receiving replies, and it feels like I'm speaking into the void.I have a HUGE problem with my WiFi. After a few hours of use, it randomly disconnects. Then, when I try to reconnect, it says "Can't connect to this network",...
  4. Pressing the "show desktop" button hides the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pressing the "show desktop" button hides the taskbar?: I've used the "show desktop" button for years now but suddenly it has started being wonky. When I press it now it completely hides the taskbar and it doesn't come back until I press the windows button on my keyboard. This is extremely irritating and fiddling with the taskbar...
  5. Pressing the "show desktop" button hides the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pressing the "show desktop" button hides the taskbar?: I've used the "show desktop" button for years now but suddenly it has started being wonky. When I press it now it completely hides the taskbar and it doesn't come back until I press the windows button on my keyboard. This is extremely irritating and fiddling with the taskbar...
  6. Pressing the "show desktop" button hides the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Hide Curser while typing still doesnt work in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide Curser while typing still doesnt work in windows 11.: Hide Curser while typing still doesn't work in windows 11. Not like it ever worked properly in any previous version since like Vista?, it's just a shame it never got fixed.Currently on Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.527.0 Yes, I have tried in Notepad, and...
  8. repost: explorer.exe takes a while to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    repost: explorer.exe takes a while to load: repost since no one responded: Whenever I log into Windows 10, the desktop is never fully loaded. The taskbar has no icons, and it takes a while to fully load explorer.exe. I have a triple boot with Windows 8.1 and 7. On Windows 8.1 it is a much shorter wait time, and on 7 it...
  9. Trying to hide admin users, while keeping them viable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to hide admin users, while keeping them viable: Setting up a...kiosk type computer for a client's lobby. It has been removed from the domain and all that fun stuff for security reasons. However, I want to remove the admin logons from the Login screen. I DID find a few articles that have you make a registry change to hide...
  10. Random BSOD while playing games (repost)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD while playing games (repost): Hello. I have been struggling with this for a long time, but I have not asked for help until now. Im having this bluescreen while playing games. It does not happen every time I play games, but It happens. The bluescreen really likes to come when Im playing havy games such as...