Windows 10: pressing spacebar types *n*

Discus and support pressing spacebar types *n* in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello i have a big problem with my keyboard. For example: Hello nguys nhow nare nyou ndoing n? Anybody can help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fxke, Feb 10, 2021.

1. fxke Win User

pressing spacebar types *n*

Hello i have a big problem with my keyboard. For example: Hello nguys nhow nare nyou ndoing n?
    Anybody can help?

:)

2. Pressing spacebar types in " - , m "

Hey

I have an issue with my spacebar. Whenever I press it, it types in - , m .

This - , m sentence - , m is - , m an - , m example.

So even typing this sentence, I have to press backspace 6 times between every word.

It worked fine the last time I used my PC, but today it started doing this as soon as I logged in.

I tried restarting my PC but nope.

Reimond Marttinen, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Pressing spacebar types in " - , m "

Okay so the problem has now been resolved...

It turned out that I had accidentally assigned a macro on my spacebar with those keys. No computer reset was done (or needed).

Thank you for the help anyway

Reimond Marttinen, Feb 10, 2021
  4. pressing spacebar types *n*

laptop spacebar making 64 need help

my step son has a toshiba laptop. its not all that old. his keyboard started messing up. the spacebar when pressed in notpad/search etc it make the number 64. backspace gives a date stamp. the number 4 sometimes does 4 and sometimes does 64. im thinking he somehow pressed the wrong key and it inverted his keyboard somehow. but Me and laptops are like oil and water. help?

overclocking101, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

pressing spacebar types *n*

1. pressing spacebar types *n* - Similar Threads - pressing spacebar types

2. My keys b/n and spacebar are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keys b/n and spacebar are not working: Done trouble shooting,no breakage... Good as new. Windows 11 dell inspiron 5593 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keys-bn-and-spacebar-are-not-working/1c54df4a-019a-457d-9deb-f236439f410d
  3. My keys b/n and spacebar are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keys b/n and spacebar are not working: Done trouble shooting,no breakage... Good as new. Windows 11 dell inspiron 5593 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keys-bn-and-spacebar-are-not-working/1c54df4a-019a-457d-9deb-f236439f410d
  4. when i press the spacebar it inserts a space andb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    when i press the spacebar it inserts a space andb: thisb isb anb exampleb ofbb whatb isb happeningb itb alsob happensb whenb ib pressb b .when ib press b itb insertsb ab space.iveb checkb ib dontb haveb anyb macrosb runningiveb aslob uninstalledb myb keb b oradb onb deviceb managerb ab db resetb nothingb helped...
  5. Spacebar Only Works when FN Key is NOT Pressed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spacebar Only Works when FN Key is NOT Pressed: SummeryWhen using my normal function keys, the FN key MUST be pressed. This means when gaming, the FN key must be held at all times. Problem: When the FN key is pressed my spacebar does not work. When the FN key is not pressed, the spacebar works. No other key on my keyboard...
  6. Pressing down the spacebar spams the windows key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pressing down the spacebar spams the windows key: When I hold down my spacebar the windows pop up on the bottom left is spammed and I can’t do much on my computer at the moment. Any known fixes? submitted by /u/Reoxys [link] [comments]...
  7. Cant press shift + n in games

Cant press shift + n in games: So in games i cant seem to press shift + n but on anything else i can for e.g discord or my browser, i dont know whats causing this issue any help would be appreciated...
  8. Spacebar only works if pressed in the middle

Spacebar only works if pressed in the middle: I have an HP Spectre X 360 laptop. My spacebar only works if pressed in the middle. The keyboard was replaced by an HP technician. It still has the same problem. I bought an external keyboard HP wireless and the spacebar works fine. It does not appear to be a hardware...
  9. Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen: Hello When SoW got into Gamepass PC and I downloaded it crashed always at the start and the solution for me was to enable Default User and then it even launched if I put into small window and when it loaded in, changed into fullscreen, but recently I cant get through the...
  10. Games Crashing When I Press Spacebar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crashing When I Press Spacebar: Ever since I upgraded to Win10 my games have been crashing when I press Spacebar. I play D3 and LoL. Both of them I use spacebar a lot in so my games crash a lot. It doesn't happen every time, but the times it doesn't crash the screen kinda flickers (Not always, but maybe...