Windows 10: Pressing Win+. while trying to create reminder on taskbar makes it disappear (It should...

Discus and support Pressing Win+. while trying to create reminder on taskbar makes it disappear (It should... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically what the title says. This problem does not happen however if I'm trying to create a reminder on the Calendar app itself.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/notshige, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Pressing Win+. while trying to create reminder on taskbar makes it disappear (It should...

/u/notshige, Jan 21, 2020

2. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

I tried the Ctrl-Alt-Del and found Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I didn't choose Restart; I killed the process. (didn't read the instructions well enough!) :-/ ... I did eventually find a way to Restart Windows Explorer, but the problem (disappearing Task bar not disappearing/reappearing as it should/used to) did not solve itself. I then RESTARTED the PC. Still not fixed.

So, I found another answer from microsoft and followed those steps. It worked! (needed the display driver updated.)

Here's that set of instructions:

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset and display drivers for your computer and install the same.

paisanoglen, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

Dude this was a year ago

Forbidden Duck, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Pressing Win+. while trying to create reminder on taskbar makes it disappear (It should...

Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Pressing Win+. while trying to create reminder on taskbar makes it disappear (It should...

1. Pressing Win+. while trying to create reminder on taskbar makes it disappear (It should... - Similar Threads - Pressing Win+ while

2. Notifications Self-Created Reminders in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notifications Self-Created Reminders in Windows 10: Where, on my PC, do I go to locate all the Notifications i.e. Reminders that I've previously created? I realise that - if I open the Action Centre i.e. the Icon on the far right of the Task Bar - then I can access a specific Notification that happens to have popped-up in...
  3. Cannot press anything on taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot press anything on taskbar: I cannot click anything on taskbar, maybe due to resolution issue. I am using laptop NT800G5M-X78S, with external monitor. Usually when I plugged my external monitor in, my OS do not know which window I am pointing, making I cannot click anything. It is not a mouse...
  4. Cannot press anything on taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot press anything on taskbar: I cannot click anything on taskbar, maybe due to resolution issue. I am using laptop NT800G5M-X78S, with external monitor. Usually when I plugged my external monitor in, my OS do not know which window I am pointing, making I cannot click anything. It is not a mouse...
  5. Taskbar won't disappear.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar won't disappear.: So after I updated to the latest windows update, the taskbar doesn't disappear anymore when viewing full screen videos and also the minimized windows for the different folders or programs stay on screen after hovering the mouse on the icons on the taskbar....
  6. An Error Occurred While Trying to Create A File in The Destination....

in Windows 10 Support
    An Error Occurred While Trying to Create A File in The Destination....: Hi, I'm trying to install an audio production plugin I bought from a vendor to my default plugin folder but keep getting this error? Any idea what could be the issue? I'm running a hp elitebook 8560w (64 bit). I've tried running the installer as administrator, installing the...
  7. Taskbar disappeared.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar disappeared.: Not sure I have this under the the correct 'classification' as I'm pretty close to a Luddite, but today my taskbar has stopped displaying when I have my internet windows up [Google Chrome]. Previously I had finally got it to hide and show when I scrolled down to the bottom of...
  8. Making Reminders\calandar items more prominant?

in Windows 10 Support
    Making Reminders\calandar items more prominant?: I use my phone a lot to set reminders. Particularly the "When I get home, remind me to" type of reminder. Often the thing that I'm being reminder about isn't something that I can do as soon as I get home, so I sometimes put my phone down and forget to do the thing....
  9. A fix for the disappearing Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    A fix for the disappearing Taskbar: After the latest Windows update, my taskbar disappeared. I tried everything I could find in several forums, but nothing worked. I stumbled onto this quick solution that restores the taskbar each morning. This only takes a few seconds. Left Click on the Windows icon, right...
  10. Taskbar Icons Disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icons Disappeared: Back in November of 2015 I upgraded from 8.1 to 10. I run a two monitor setup. The taskbar icons used to appear on both of my monitors, but now only appear on my secondary. I've tried the option to have taskbar icons appear on all monitors. Doesn't work. I should add...