Windows 10: Prevent Alt Tab From Toggling Through Edge Tabs

Discus and support Prevent Alt Tab From Toggling Through Edge Tabs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I use Alt + Tab, I want it to just toggle through the apps I have open, but not include the tabs that are open in Edge. How do I change this to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chris Panny, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Prevent Alt Tab From Toggling Through Edge Tabs

When I use Alt + Tab, I want it to just toggle through the apps I have open, but not include the tabs that are open in Edge. How do I change this to just toggle open apps? I thought older versions of Edge had a setting to turn this on or off, but I'm not seeing this in Version 96.0.1054.34.

:)

Chris Panny, Nov 28, 2021
  2. empleat Win User

alt tab doesn't toggle

Never had this issue: when i alt tab to something, it doesn't toggle. Or clicking on icon on taskbar doesn't bring that up. While start menu experience host is running. Also when i bring up pop out window from chrome and want alt tab back to main window - main window isn't showing, but maybe is more of a chrome issue, i don't know. Sometimes i also alt tab and mouse cursor disappear, it is like i would be alt tabbed to that window, but i still see old window from which i alt tabbed.

empleat, Nov 28, 2021
  3. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

Prevent Alt Tab From Toggling Through Edge Tabs Capture122.jpg

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Nov 28, 2021
  4. Prevent Alt Tab From Toggling Through Edge Tabs

alt + tab not working

*Confused Prevent Alt Tab From Toggling Through Edge Tabs :confused: I can alt tab back even if i don't have another program to switch too.

spearman914, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

Prevent Alt Tab From Toggling Through Edge Tabs

1. Prevent Alt Tab From Toggling Through Edge Tabs - Similar Threads - Prevent Alt Tab

2. alt + tab not showing edge tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alt + tab not showing edge tabs: alt + tab not showing edge tabs but in my settings it is selected. how can I solve this problem?changes in regedit did not solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alt-tab-not-showing-edge-tabs/38263121-8782-4afb-b2c1-c8af929ac6da
  3. alt + tab not showing edge tabs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    alt + tab not showing edge tabs: alt + tab not showing edge tabs but in my settings it is selected. how can I solve this problem?changes in regedit did not solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alt-tab-not-showing-edge-tabs/38263121-8782-4afb-b2c1-c8af929ac6da
  4. How To Start Alt+Tab Toggling Through Edge Tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Start Alt+Tab Toggling Through Edge Tabs: When using the alt+tab I can only change through open apps. I use many tabs in Edge and would like to alt tab through them to make my workload smoother. I also found that when looking at the multitasking setup drop down there is no selection with Edge attached to it. I also...
  5. How To Start Alt+Tab Toggling Through Edge Tabs

How To Start Alt+Tab Toggling Through Edge Tabs: When using the alt+tab I can only change through open apps. I use many tabs in Edge and would like to alt tab through them to make my workload smoother. I also found that when looking at the multitasking setup drop down there is no selection with Edge attached to it. I also...
  6. How To Start Alt+Tab Toggling Through Edge Tabs

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Alt + Tab key not working to toggle between screens

Alt + Tab key not working to toggle between screens: I have tried a lots of steps on my Windows 11 like:- Checking for updated- Regeid and others on forum but my alt+tab is not working to switch between 2 files/apps/browsers etc. when they are open.If anyone can help?...
  8. Prevent Alt Tab From Toggling Through Edge Tabs

Prevent Alt Tab From Toggling Through Edge Tabs: When I use Alt + Tab, I want it to just toggle through the apps I have open, but not include the tabs that are open in Edge. How do I change this to just toggle open apps? I thought older versions of Edge had a setting to turn this on or off, but I'm not seeing this in...
  9. alt tab doesn't toggle

in Windows 10 Support
    alt tab doesn't toggle: Never had this issue: when i alt tab to something, it doesn't toggle. Or clicking on icon on taskbar doesn't bring that up. While start menu experience host is running. Also when i bring up pop out window from chrome and want alt tab back to main window - main window isn't...
  10. Edge, fullscreen videos and Alt-Tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Edge, fullscreen videos and Alt-Tab: Well met. When I play a video in fullscreen with any browser and I alt tab to a window, the video remains in fullscreen behind the new window, so if the window is small I can still see most of the video while attending to the other windows. In Edge, when I Alt-Tab, the...