Windows 10: Prevent monitor at the Top-Left pulled over to third monitor.

Discus and support Prevent monitor at the Top-Left pulled over to third monitor. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm aware that this is likely a very unusual use case but hoping perhaps someone can help me. I currently have 3 monitors, adding a fourth whenever I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Matthew Youmans, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Prevent monitor at the Top-Left pulled over to third monitor.

I'm aware that this is likely a very unusual use case but hoping perhaps someone can help me. I currently have 3 monitors, adding a fourth whenever I can finally get a video card. These are 1 An ultrawide primary gaming monitor, 2 a TV that is physically above and right of my monitor, and 3 a stats panel that is inside my computer. The ultimate goal of this is to: use 1 as my primary windows display, have the stats panel 3 be unaffected by resolution changes of 1 and unable to be moused into via a shared border, and lastly to have the TV 2 be above and to the right of m

:)

Matthew Youmans, Apr 25, 2021

2. Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hi,

There could be some reasons why you are getting a small screen at the top left corner of your monitor. To provide a better assistance, we would like to know a few information:

• Are you using a screen recorder app on your PC?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • When did this issue begin?

We'll wait for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Apr 25, 2021
  3. Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

just can't get rid of this small screen at the top left corner of the monitor

AlainCharguia, Apr 25, 2021
  4. Prevent monitor at the Top-Left pulled over to third monitor.

Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

No

No

It started a couple of days ago

RalphHill1, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

Prevent monitor at the Top-Left pulled over to third monitor.

1. Prevent monitor at the Top-Left pulled over to third monitor. - Similar Threads - Prevent monitor Top

2. adding third monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adding third monitor: When I go to System > Display only two monitors are displayed, but the one on the left shows 2 and the one on the right shows 1/3. I want 3 independent monitors and it duplicates 1 monitor into two. The System > Display should show 3 separate monitors. Please advise....
  3. Added third monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Added third monitor: I just add a third monitor to my setup. I cannot adjust the resolution on this one to match the other two. They are 1920 - 1080. Thus one will not adjust to more than 720x576 I saw previous threads on this subject but they were very old nothing I tried from those worked....
  4. Added third monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Added third monitor: I just add a third monitor to my setup. I cannot adjust the resolution on this one to match the other two. They are 1920 - 1080. Thus one will not adjust to more than 720x576 I saw previous threads on this subject but they were very old nothing I tried from those worked....
  5. Added third monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Monitor has a black square on top left

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor has a black square on top left: Hello, my setup is a laptop that is connected to a monitor. When I close the lid of my laptop even tho in settings I set it to not do anything, on my monitor top left a black square appears and it annoys me. If the lid is open the square dissapers If I then open my laptop...
  7. Third Monitor

Third Monitor: I have Windows 10 version 2004 OS build 19041.804. Would it be possible to connect a third monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/third-monitor/91c997fa-cc88-4771-a29d-274116f1d72b
  8. the top left of my monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    the top left of my monitor: the top left corner of my screen is not letting me click it. I looked it up and the community forums and it said to open the administrator and type sfc /scannow and that didn't work. what can i do?...
  9. Third Monitor issue

Third Monitor issue: I just added a third 35" monitor to my computer. I am running a GFORCE RTX 2070 Super Card. The third monitor after about 10 Minutes goes Orange Tinted. It is not the night light setting. It is like a deep orange. I have checked my GPU performance and it is not even hitting...
  10. Third Monitor problems

Third Monitor problems: I recently purchased a LCD Acer monitor for my birthday. I already have a monitor plugged into the VGA port on my laptop. I purchased a HDMI port to go into my laptop and monitor but it only picks up the VGA port not the HDMI one. Is there anyway I can solve this have a 3...