Windows 10: Prevent MS Flightsimulator Console Window to open automatically + Slow respons after...

Discus and support Prevent MS Flightsimulator Console Window to open automatically + Slow respons after... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All of a sudden the console windo opens automatically when I start MSFS. Is there a way to pårevent that? If I close the console winos the game also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OleJohanAlm, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Prevent MS Flightsimulator Console Window to open automatically + Slow respons after...

All of a sudden the console windo opens automatically when I start MSFS. Is there a way to pårevent that? If I close the console winos the game also closes. Is there a way of getting rid og the Console window?

Also: My gaming rig is quite capable Ryzen9, 32GB DDR4, RTX3080, but after clicking the MSFS icon nothing happens for about 30seconds? Absolutely nothing, it's like i didn't start it, then suddenly the MSFS window turns up. Is that normal? I have only a few addons in the Community folder.

:)

OleJohanAlm, Feb 24, 2021
  2. PhilipBos Win User

Flightsimulator 2004

I Cant see the video instuction on Flightsimulator on windows 10 . With media do I need to see these video's. on windows 10.

Gr. Phil

PhilipBos, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Can't open any console apps- 0x0000142

Hi,

We need to verify some information first for us to better assist you on your concern about the 0x0000142 error code. Kindly answer these questions:

• When did you start getting the 0x0000142 error code when accessing console apps?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Can you please tell us what are the console apps that are you attempting to access?
    • What are the steps that you've performed when you tried re-installing Windows 10?
    • Can you please tell us in what stage does the re-installation process failed?

We suggest posting a screenshot of the issue here for us to further investigate your concern.

Argel Obm, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Prevent MS Flightsimulator Console Window to open automatically + Slow respons after...

bluetooth speaker my computerr dell not respon

1. my computer bluetooth no respon

********Moved thread from Mobile to Windows Community********

brahmonoriadi, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Prevent MS Flightsimulator Console Window to open automatically + Slow respons after...

1. Prevent MS Flightsimulator Console Window to open automatically + Slow respons after... - Similar Threads - Prevent Flightsimulator Console

2. Flightsimulator 2020 missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flightsimulator 2020 missing: Can i get back my Flightsimulator 2020 deluxe in some way after that my laptop been formated by mistake. All i have is recipt, cost and Ordernumber from Microsoft. No backup at all......
  3. MS Flightsimulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flightsimulator 2020: After reinstalling the full package of MS Flightsimulator 2020 there are only two free airplane models available. How do I get the rest? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flightsimulator-2020/96217882-d07d-41c8-a03e-d881580783ec
  4. Windows 10's task bar is not responing after sign-in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10's task bar is not responing after sign-in: Hi, The task bar is not responding, the menu Start does not show up. I have recorded the issue - you can see it on YouTube therehttps://youtu.be/X-72O2mIKqQ When I manually shut down the explorer process, it does not restar, so I get no task bar. What I tried: Scanned...
  5. MC Flightsimulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MC Flightsimulator 2020: MC Flightsimulator 2020 - deinstall old PC - new install on new gaming PC - how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mc-flightsimulator-2020/418b3c8e-233d-4921-8f7d-a7a760167603
  6. Flightsimulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flightsimulator: Ich habe über Steam den Flghtsimulator Premium Deluxe für 120€ downgeloaded. Aber angekommen ist nur die normale Version. Es heisst aber bei meinen Spielen immer dass es die Premium Deluxe ist. Bitte kann man das klären. Mfg Günter Kolonko...
  7. OMG - MS Family preventing Chrome from opening

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    OMG - MS Family preventing Chrome from opening: This is a total pain in the **** At first, it prompt to ask to allow the application. I received the email, approved it and it still would not open. It just kept prompting, sending me another email, and I would approve. So then I had to see if there was another way. I...
  8. Ms. Word keep open automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ms. Word keep open automatically: Hi, I updated my laptop with Windows 10 version 1903. Since then, Microsoft Word keep open automatically every time I turn on or restart my laptop. It is not on my Startup applications list and I already check the setting on the Word app (File>Option>untick 'Show the Start...
  9. Prevent Automatic Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Prevent Automatic Windows Updates: Hi there, I am the (un)lucky owner of several Windows computers and I suffer from the ongoing Windows plague of inconvenient updates. Today, my Windows 8 **** up. It was in the middle of updating - still indicating 0 % updated - while I was about to leave and hadn't time...
  10. OneNote, prevent automatic opening of notebook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote, prevent automatic opening of notebook: Hello all, I apologize if this is a general question, I just have not been able to find a clear answer for this and wanted to reach out to you all. Whenever I open OneNote on my computer, it automatically opens my last-opened notebook with it. This is a concern of mine,...