Windows 10: Prevent or let websites provide locally relevant content by accessing language list

Discus and support Prevent or let websites provide locally relevant content by accessing language list in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some websites prefer to display their content in multiple languages. As such, they offer more choices and give an opportunity for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 25, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Prevent or let websites provide locally relevant content by accessing language list

WinClub, Aug 25, 2019

2. Preventing access to modern app

Ive been tasked with preventing the children from accessing instagram. I've got it listed in my windows hosts file and internet options/security/restricted site but the windows 10 app is still allowing access. Any suggestions other then deleting app which can just be reinstalled?

FrostyWinnipeg, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Website Access Denied

Hi Robert,

It's possible that some settings are preventing you from accessing this particular website. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Can you access this website from a different device or computer?
    • Are you connected to a private network, or a public network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried aside from using other browsers?

Yolvi Ell, Aug 25, 2019
  4. avi12641 Win User

Prevent or let websites provide locally relevant content by accessing language list

Prevent language from automatically being changed

• Since Keyla has stopped working.
    • Two.
    • When I test if the language stays after switching between programs - I switch to a different program, then switch the language, then switch to the previous program.
    The steps you suggested didn't work, as I don't want to remove any of the languages.

avi12641, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Prevent or let websites provide locally relevant content by accessing language list - Similar Threads - Prevent let websites

2. Visit to a website was prevented

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visit to a website was prevented: Help me please, this is from my rundll32.exe"Application name: rundll32.exeApplication path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64 Component: Safe Browsing Result description:Malicious link Name: https://files.nflxso.ca/downloads/winapp/latest-installer.exe Precision: Exactly Threat level:...
  3. Visit to a website was prevented

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visit to a website was prevented: Help me please, this is from my rundll32.exe"Application name: rundll32.exeApplication path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64 Component: Safe Browsing Result description:Malicious link Name: https://files.nflxso.ca/downloads/winapp/latest-installer.exe Precision: Exactly Threat level:...
  4. Windows Security preventing access to website for power query

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security preventing access to website for power query: I access Investing.com using Query Table or Power Query to upload tables on a daily basis. For some reason, 2 days ago, I was met with a pop-up entitled Windows Security, "Connecting to i-invdn-com.investing.com" and asking that I enter my credentials: User name, and...
  5. Prevent other administrators listing my folders contents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Prevent other administrators listing my folders contents: Can for example EFS do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prevent-other-administrators-listing-my-folders/2927b5e2-8450-4b2b-aa33-9547c11a5cfa"
  6. Websites languages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Websites languages: I’d like to adjust settings in such way that my browser Internet Explorer 11 shows buttons in one language but some other websites shows the other language. At present, some websites change URL according to my geographical location (I think so) and consequently the site...
  7. Website Content Blocked

in Browsers and Email
    Website Content Blocked: Morningstar.co.uk has been blocked in IE and Edge because it has not been signed by a valid security certificate. I have used this site for years without problem but the certificate warning is not in the usual format. Any ideas please? Could someone try and access this site...
  8. Delete ALL local Onedrive content, and prevent re-downloading?

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete ALL local Onedrive content, and prevent re-downloading?: I have a PC and a couple of tablets that are all connected to the same OneDrive account. My original intention was that I edit the pictures on the PC and store them locally, but have them automatically uploaded to the cloud so that my tablets could access them online....
  9. Google making search results more local and relevant

in Windows 10 News
    Google making search results more local and relevant: When you’re searching on Google, we aim to provide the most useful results for your query. Today, around one in five searches on Google is related to location, so providing locally relevant search results is an essential part of serving you the most accurate information....
  10. Turn On or Off Website Access of Language List in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Website Access of Language List in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Website Access of Language List in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Website Access of Language List in Windows 10 [img] Information Some websites may have their content available in different languages. Windows can share information about your...