Windows 10: Prevent the display of the Location icon to the access of every user

Discus and support Prevent the display of the Location icon to the access of every user in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi In Windows 10 v1511, how do I prevent the display of the Location icon to the access of every user that has activated the localization? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by balubeto, Nov 30, 2015.

1. balubeto Win User

Prevent the display of the Location icon to the access of every user

Hi

In Windows 10 v1511, how do I prevent the display of the Location icon to the access of every user that has activated the localization?

Thanks

Bye

:)

balubeto, Nov 30, 2015

2. I want to prevent one of my users access of the Microsoft Edge browser.

Hi Devan,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

It is not possible to disable it. So I suggest you to send feedback in the Feedback app.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 30, 2015
  3. Ryan Mon1 Win User
    does the physical location of the user important for the os for functioning properly.

Hi Arka,

For clarification of your query, please answer the information below:

• Are you moving to a different location including your device?

It will not affect your Operating System when you move to different places. Microsoft will automatically update the system. If you're moving to different states the
    Timezone of your device may be changed.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply on this thread.

Ryan Mon1, Nov 30, 2015
Thema:

Prevent the display of the Location icon to the access of every user

1. Prevent the display of the Location icon to the access of every user - Similar Threads - Prevent display Location

2. Prevent access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Prevent access: I am removing our domain server. I am looking for a way to prevent staff from accessing files on the server and saving them to local drives. Here is the catch, they still need to be able to access them in VMWare client. Any thoughts on the best way to handle this?...
  3. Prevent access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent access: I am removing our domain server. I am looking for a way to prevent staff from accessing files on the server and saving them to local drives. Here is the catch, they still need to be able to access them in VMWare client. Any thoughts on the best way to handle this?...
  4. Prevent access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Icon location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icon location: Some programs make their folders with a picture ,where are the icon location of this folders? if i try to change icon in properties and that show me %SystemRoot%\System32\SHELL32.dll, but where is actual ican location? [ATTACH] [Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows...
  6. Incorrect User Name Preventing Access To Home Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incorrect User Name Preventing Access To Home Screen: I am extremely frustrated, disgusted & absolutely annoyed. My username keeps coming up totally incorrect. How do I fix this disaster so I can actually get past lock screen & sign into my computer....
  7. How to prevent users from changing the OneDrive folder location

in Windows 10 News
    How to prevent users from changing the OneDrive folder location: [ATTACH]If you want to prevent users from changing the OneDrive folder location on Windows […] This article How to prevent users from changing the OneDrive folder location first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Admin/user icon on almost every desktop icon?

Admin/user icon on almost every desktop icon?: Hi, I suddenly have the admin/user icon on almost all of my desktop icons, usually when something is a shortcut you have the shortcut icon in the bottom left of the desktop icons but now theres something else. Does anyone know how to fix this? See the image for the problem....
  9. Access denied when moving user's document location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access denied when moving user's document location: I have a problem when I try to move the location where I stored files. The location isn't correct, it's stored into C:\users:\nyoman\onedrive\documents where it's supposed to be on C:\users\nyoman\documents. Whenever I try to move the location/restore it to default it says:...
  10. Desktop display...icon location

Desktop display...icon location: I like to separate my icons into categories. However, recently all icons moved to the left side of the screen and I can not change any icon locations. How to I correct this so I can relocate the icon position on the desktop?...