Windows 10: Prevent the display of the Location icon to the access of every user

Discus and support Prevent the display of the Location icon to the access of every user in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi In Windows 10 v1511, how do I prevent the display of the Location icon to the access of every user that has activated the localization? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by balubeto, Nov 30, 2015.

1. balubeto Win User

Prevent the display of the Location icon to the access of every user

Hi

In Windows 10 v1511, how do I prevent the display of the Location icon to the access of every user that has activated the localization?

Thanks

Bye

:)

balubeto, Nov 30, 2015

2. I want to prevent one of my users access of the Microsoft Edge browser.

Hi Devan,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

It is not possible to disable it. So I suggest you to send feedback in the Feedback app.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 30, 2015
  3. Ryan Mon1 Win User
    does the physical location of the user important for the os for functioning properly.

Hi Arka,

For clarification of your query, please answer the information below:

• Are you moving to a different location including your device?

It will not affect your Operating System when you move to different places. Microsoft will automatically update the system. If you're moving to different states the
    Timezone of your device may be changed.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply on this thread.

Ryan Mon1, Nov 30, 2015
Thema:

Prevent the display of the Location icon to the access of every user

1. Prevent the display of the Location icon to the access of every user - Similar Threads - Prevent display Location

2. Location of registry key for Display language under New User Accounts?

in Windows 10 Support
    Location of registry key for Display language under New User Accounts?: I just need the location of a registry key/value in Windows. I have a PowerShell Script that changes the language and the region in Windows 10 changing the correct values in the right registry keys. There is only one registry that I can not find is the one when you select...
  3. icons on display

in Windows 10 Customization
    icons on display: Hi, I have already tried all suggestions (right click, view, show desktop items) via virtual and even brought the device into Best Buy one month after the purchase.....Best Buy told me it was a software issue and would charge me $199 to fix.....This device was one month...
  4. Desktop display...icon location

Desktop display...icon location: I like to separate my icons into categories. However, recently all icons moved to the left side of the screen and I can not change any icon locations. How to I correct this so I can relocate the icon position on the desktop?...
  5. Preventing Access to Safe Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Preventing Access to Safe Mode: Problem: K9 Web Protection software is disabled when loading in Safe Mode, allowing unfettered access to the internet in Safe Mode. Tried: Installing K9 both normally, and in Safe Mode (appeared that future loading in Safe Mode removed the k9 installation). Manually added...
  6. RDS Server User Desktop Icon Display issues

RDS Server User Desktop Icon Display issues: Hello Guys I already opened a thread on TechNet but wanted to open one here too to get help asap. Link from TechNet: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/6fc86786-2b72-4f31-9190-e30fbcc7ce0c/rds-server-user-desktop-icon-display-issues?forum=winserverTS...
  7. System Display Percent - No Scroll bars prevent bottom window access

in Windows 10 Support
    System Display Percent - No Scroll bars prevent bottom window access: Being a senior with fading eye sight, I use the 150% scaling on the System Display setting. The problem arises due to 1/2 of the windows on various applications, not providing a scroll bar, preventing access to the options at the bottom of these windows that extend beyond the...
  8. Location System Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Location System Icon: Hi I have windows 10 pro and if I go to settings, then system, then notifications and actions and then turn system icons on or off, I'm presented with a list of various settings to turn on and off, one of the settings is location, it is off and it is greyed out. Ive restarted...
  9. Quick access, preventing appearance

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick access, preventing appearance: Hi, I know that in Windows Explorer Quick Access list I can press "pin" to make sure that given item appears always on the list. Is there a way to make this work to the other way as well i.e. no matter how often I use folder X, I never want it to appear on the list? 84759
  10. "Users" Information Location

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Users" Information Location: Is it possible to move the entire "Users" directory from C drive to D drive and have it be recognized without doing anything special? I do a system image of my C drive regularly but my D drive is continuously backed up to a local NAS and I would like my user information...