Windows 10: Prevent window movement when scrolling to scroll boundaries?

Discus and support Prevent window movement when scrolling to scroll boundaries? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, recently I have upgraded to Windows 10 and was wondering if it's possible to prevent the slight up/down movement that happens to certain windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by beeano, Nov 13, 2015.

1. beeano Win User

Prevent window movement when scrolling to scroll boundaries?

Hi, recently I have upgraded to Windows 10 and was wondering if it's possible to prevent the slight up/down movement that happens to certain windows when scrolling to the 'scroll boundary' whilst scrolling with touchscreen or trackpad as shown here
    I
    don't mind it for most windows, but is particularly annoying as it happens on Classic Shell / Start10 start menus like this and "lifts" the menu away from the taskbar. If anyone could help with this it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

:)

beeano, Nov 13, 2015

2. windows 10 scroll bar

I would like to change a Windows 10 setting so the scroll bar does not disappear after one minute of no movement of the mouse. I could tolerate the disappearing scroll bar IF as long as the pointer is in the area of the scroll bar the scroll bar remains
    visible.

SteveMulford, Nov 13, 2015
  3. Bru_Al_N Win User
    Microsoft Surface Mouse stopped scrolling after installing Creator Update.

Hi. My Microsoft Surface Mouse stopped scrolling. Apparently stopped to scroll when I installed the Fall Creator Update. Mouse movements work, scrolling page down does not work. My Bluetooth arc mouse work s fine. I'm running Windows 11 Pro version 10.0.16299
    Build 16299. Warm regards

Bru_Al_N, Nov 13, 2015
Thema:

Prevent window movement when scrolling to scroll boundaries?

1. Prevent window movement when scrolling to scroll boundaries? - Similar Threads - Prevent window movement

2. Mouse scroll jumps when scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse scroll jumps when scrolling: When I scroll my mouse it will jump the opposite way and it can be a little to a large amount. I am using a windows 11 laptop with a wireless mouse but I tried this with a wired mouse on a different usb port and the issue was the same. I have also tried updating the drivers...
  3. Mouse scroll jumps when scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse scroll jumps when scrolling: When I scroll my mouse it will jump the opposite way and it can be a little to a large amount. I am using a windows 11 laptop with a wireless mouse but I tried this with a wired mouse on a different usb port and the issue was the same. I have also tried updating the drivers...
  4. Scroll Bar Not Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll Bar Not Scrolling: On some websites, the scroll bar just doesn't scroll down. It's not like it's not there, it just doesn't move at all. Trying to drag it or press the buttons at the top or bottom doesn't work either. You can see the issuehere. Are any of you other guys having this problem?...
  5. Windows 10 1909 scrolls back up when scrolling down.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 1909 scrolls back up when scrolling down.: HELLo, After an update to 1909 I get this weird, extremely, almost smash my computer to bits and pieces scrolling issue. Whenever I scroll down, it will randomly scroll back up, some times just a little bit, other times quite a lot. The issue completely vanished for a...
  6. Touchpad confuses cursor movement for a request to scroll (very sensitive scrolling)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad confuses cursor movement for a request to scroll (very sensitive scrolling): Hello, I have a Lenovo G50-45 80E3 running Windows 10. For background, every once in a while, my two-finger scrolling stops working out of the blue and will not respond to toggling off/on in the mouse advanced settings, etc. A restart always fixes this. Recently the...
  7. Windows option prevents mouse scroll.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows option prevents mouse scroll.: When I try to scroll with my mouse an option comes out(that I don't know) that goes from 0 to 1 and it doesn't scroll. I don't know what it is and because of that I can't find a fix for it[ATTACH]...
  8. No Scroll bars prevent bottom window access

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No Scroll bars prevent bottom window access: Being a senior with fading eye sight, I use the 150% scaling on the System Display setting. The problem arises due to 1/2 of the windows on various applications, not providing a scroll bar, preventing access to the options at the bottom of these windows that extend beyond the...
  9. problems with touch screen scrolling boundary feedback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems with touch screen scrolling boundary feedback: i am recently on windows 10 and using a touchscreen , when i reach the edge of the page and keep scrolling i have this weird effect on pages. is there any way to deativate this. bellow is a screenshot as example. is there any way to disable this scrolling effect? [img] 68607
  10. Scroll Bar movement in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    Scroll Bar movement in Windows 10.: I purchased a new laptop computer for my father who recently had his 91st birthday. Previously he was using windows XP with minor operating concerns. Part of the package when buying the new computer was an update to Windows 10. He is now having a problem with the scroll...