Windows 10: Prevent Windows 10 from automatically disconnecting from WiFi

Discus and support Prevent Windows 10 from automatically disconnecting from WiFi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My WiFi Automatically Disconnects from from the network every time under the following circumstances: - WiFi Network has no Internet Connection -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IonT, Sep 16, 2018.

1. IonT Win User

Prevent Windows 10 from automatically disconnecting from WiFi

My WiFi Automatically Disconnects from from the network every time under the following circumstances:

- WiFi Network has no Internet Connection

- Ethernet with Internet Connection is plugged in

- 3G/4G Dongle is Connected

- 3G/4G Mobile Hostspot RNDIS Device is Connected

- Android phone is connected using USB Tethering

- Bluetooth PAN with Internet is connected

- Basically anytime a secondary Internet connection is introduced

I need to keep the wireless connected since I run an FTP Server and MySql Server that is accessed by others over Wireless Area Network. Is ther any way to prevent Automatic Disconnections?

Here are my system specs

- CPU: Intel Core i5-5200U @ 2.20GHz

- Memory: 4GB+8GB DDRL Memory

- WiFi: Dell Wireless 1560 802.11ac (Vendor:14E4 Device:43B1)

- Bluetooth: DW1560 Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Vendor:0A5C Device:216F)

- Ethernet: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller (Vendor:10EC Device:8136)

- Dongle: ZTE MF825A

- 4G Hotspots: ZTE MF90, Huawei E5573Cs-609

- Hard Drives: Samsung SSD PM830 256GB, Toshiba MQ01ABD100 1TB

- Windows Version: Windows 10 Insider Build 1809 (17746.1000)

:)

2. MMAAA Win User

wifi anti hacker for windows 10

hi,
    is anybody can penetrates my wifi point via windows 10? how to prevent that?

MMAAA, Sep 16, 2018
  3. WIFI disconnects and disabled automatically in Windows 10

Can anyone please suggest me what can be the best solution for me at this moment. Now the WiFi connection is disconnected very frequently. I can use WiFi only 2/3 minutes. After that, it disconnected automatically. Then I need to restart the laptop, that
    takes 10 minutes.

If I format my laptop and reinstall, will it be helpful?

Can I back to Windows 7?

Hashem Beg, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Try3 Win User

WiFi not automatically disconnecting when out of range

Gunnart,

I had a similar refusal to disconnect from a WiFi profile and I solved it.
    - In my particular case, the unwanted network was still in range so I cannot say for certain that my symptoms were exactly the same as yours but they were certainly consistent with yours.
    - The solution is not a destructive one so I do suggest you try it.

1 I turned WiFi off then repeated the fairly standard step of removing existing WiFi profiles - Settings, Networks, WiFi, Manage known networks, <select each one in turn>, Forget. Arguably, I could have just done this for the problem network but I was probably not thinking straight at the time.

2 I then opened RegEdit, went to
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\NetworkList\Profiles
    and deleted every subkey that referred to a WiFi network profile. Again, arguably, I could just have deleted all those that referred to the problem network.

3 I then turned WiFi back on and started from scratch detecting then connecting to the networks I wanted to use. There has been no repetition of the problem.

Some further commentary
    A I had changed my internet connection device but had re-used the same network name on the new one.
    B There were no strange entries in the list in Settings [step 1 above] & I quite wrongly thought that forgetting them represented a complete clearout.
    C When I looked the Registry key [my step 2 above], I found that there were two subkeys with the relevant network name in the Description line.
    - In one case, the same network name was repeated in the ProfileName line
    - But the other entry contained a Profilename entry that had the expected network name with a suffix [2] after it.
    - So my re-use of the name had been identified by Windows after all [I had just been trying to reduce the number of changes I had to work through when I swapped devices and had not thought there could be side-effects].

Best of luck,
    Denis

Thema:

1. Prevent Windows 10 from automatically disconnecting from WiFi - Similar Threads - Prevent automatically disconnecting

2. WiFi automatically disconnecting and the WiFi menu vanishes from taskbarr

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi automatically disconnecting and the WiFi menu vanishes from taskbarr: Recently I have been having this issue where my WiFi automatically disconnects and the WiFi panel in the takabar vanishes. The menu you get when you click on the wifi icon in the taskbarOn troubleshooting via the network settings it resets the network and say it will restart...
  3. Windows 10: Prevent sleep mode from disconnecting Wifi.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10: Prevent sleep mode from disconnecting Wifi.: I have HP Pavilion eg-0104tx with windows 10. Whenever my Laptop goes to sleep automatically or manually, my laptop disconnects wifi connection. once I start the laptop again, it connects to wifi again. I have tried to find the power options but to no avail. I have also...
  4. Windows 10 keeps disconnecting from wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 keeps disconnecting from wifi: My computer keeps disconnecting from wifi, the only solution to fix it is to restart it and then after 5 minutes it disconnects and then I have to restart it again. I found a temporary solution, which is using a network adapter but it also keeps disconnecting so I unplug the...
  5. Windows 10 disconnecting from WIFI

Windows 10 disconnecting from WIFI: Hi Last January I installed Windows 10 over my old Windows 7 on my Toshiba laptop. Since then my internet connection drops very frequently, although less at night. My phone, my tablet and my partner's Mac have no problems. I usually have to go to the internet...
  6. disconnecting from wifi

disconnecting from wifi: My windows 10 keeps disconnecting from my wifi. It is very annoying and the only device that does this. Cell phones, iPad and everything else is fine. Just my pc running windows 10 with Microsoft edge keeps disconnecting....
  7. Stop Windows 10 from disconnecting me from WiFi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stop Windows 10 from disconnecting me from WiFi: Hello, does anyone know how to stop Windows from disconnecting me from my WiFi. It doesn't have internet connection but I need it for local stuff. note: using it for ADB submitted by /u/isaiahcollins02 [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 disconnect from WiFI

Windows 10 disconnect from WiFI: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 310 it is now running the latest version of windows 10 but since installing the connection to my Wifi automatically switches off, this necessitates a manual reconnect. I have the latest driver installed and have also unticked the box that switches...
  9. Windows 10: prevent sleep mode from disconnecting wifi/ethernet

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10: prevent sleep mode from disconnecting wifi/ethernet: How do I prevent windows 10 from disconnecting my pc when it goes to sleep. see settings below [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-prevent-sleep-mode-from-disconnecting/37583727-30ea-4138-8444-721c1e7bc79e
  10. Windows 10 frequently disconnects from WIFI

Windows 10 frequently disconnects from WIFI: I am experiencing frequent WIFI disconnection after a recent Window10 update. I’ve taken the following actions and none helps: Followed all MS technical advices https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-fix-network-connection-issues Updated the wireless...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rndis disconnects wifi

2. how do i stop my netwrok form automatically disconecting

3. stop windows autmatically disconnecting from wifi

4. stop windows for automatically disconnecting bluetooth device 2019,
  5. how to prevent windows 10 wifi disconnect,
  6. prevent windows from disconnecting my internet power saving,
  7. stop windows 10 from disconnecting networks with no internet access,
  8. prevent 1809 from removing sep,
  9. Windows 10 disconnect wifi automatically,
  10. prevent wifi disconnecting,
  11. wifi disconnecting automatically win 10 rgistry,