Windows 10: Prevent Windows 10 From Automatically Rebooting itself during Updates

Discus and support Prevent Windows 10 From Automatically Rebooting itself during Updates in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'd like to know if there is any way an extremely easy way to prevent Windows from automatically rebooting itself during updates. Last night my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lexiphanes, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Prevent Windows 10 From Automatically Rebooting itself during Updates

I'd like to know if there is any way an extremely easy way to prevent Windows from automatically rebooting itself during updates. Last night my machine rebooted itself causing a lot of work to be lost.

:)

Lexiphanes, Jun 24, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jun 24, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Prevent Windows 10 From Automatically Rebooting itself during Updates

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Prevent Windows 10 From Automatically Rebooting itself during Updates

1. Prevent Windows 10 From Automatically Rebooting itself during Updates - Similar Threads - Prevent Automatically Rebooting

2. Windows 11 automatically reboots itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 automatically reboots itself: I'm being plagues by wndows 11 automatically rebooting itself. Sometimes I get dumps other times the display just locks up with only the cursor visible on a black screen and I have to power off to recover. I've been going through the windows\system event logs filtered by...
  3. Windows 11 automatically reboots itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 automatically reboots itself: I'm being plagues by wndows 11 automatically rebooting itself. Sometimes I get dumps other times the display just locks up with only the cursor visible on a black screen and I have to power off to recover. I've been going through the windows\system event logs filtered by...
  4. There's no realistic way to prevent Windows 10 from automatically rebooting itself after an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's no realistic way to prevent Windows 10 from automatically rebooting itself after an...: This is one of many reasons why people use Apple's macOS. macOS is not only superior to Windows 10 - macOS doesn't automatically reboot itself after an update. I've lost so much work because Microsoft's lack of understanding that rebooting causes your work to become lost....
  5. There's no realistic way to prevent Windows 10 from automatically rebooting itself after an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's no realistic way to prevent Windows 10 from automatically rebooting itself after an...: This is one of many reasons why people use Apple's macOS. macOS is not only superior to Windows 10 - macOS doesn't automatically reboot itself after an update. I've lost so much work because Microsoft's lack of understanding that rebooting causes your work to become lost....
  6. There's no realistic way to prevent Windows 10 from automatically rebooting itself after an...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Stop Windows 10 from Automatically Rebooting Itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Windows 10 from Automatically Rebooting Itself: Why is Windows 10 rebooting itself causing me to lose work? Is it possible to stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-windows-10-from-automatically-rebooting/bfb5a8fc-5d65-4fa2-8e69-5885eba2de4e
  8. Is there anyway to STOP Windows from automatically rebooting itself?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there anyway to STOP Windows from automatically rebooting itself?: Or should I just stick with my Mac? That was a rhetorical question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-anyway-to-stop-windows-from-automatically/e6469604-6c84-4a59-830a-b843e9e6d9df
  9. How to prevent Windows 10 from rebooting automatically?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to prevent Windows 10 from rebooting automatically?: Ever since I updated to Windows 10, I feel like all control of my computer now belongs to Microsoft rather than myself. The bottom line is that Windows 10 occasionally thinks restarting my computer is a good idea, and it doesn't matter if I have unsaved work open. It will...
  10. How do you prevent windows update from installing during a reboot?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do you prevent windows update from installing during a reboot?: How do you prevent windows 10 windows update from installing during a reboot? In fact, I had to stop one that was taking forever longer than 10 minutes, it keep saying updating windows don't turn off. The mysterious update wasn't in the windows update list. I will restore...