Windows 10: Prevent Windows 11 from installing

Discus and support Prevent Windows 11 from installing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For Domain binded computers. How can we prevent windows 11 from installing or prompting.Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TinDuong1, Oct 25, 2021.

1. TinDuong1 Win User

Prevent Windows 11 from installing

For Domain binded computers. How can we prevent windows 11 from installing or prompting.Thank you.

:)

TinDuong1, Oct 25, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 25, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 25, 2021
  4. Prevent Windows 11 from installing

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Prevent Windows 11 from installing

1. Prevent Windows 11 from installing - Similar Threads - Prevent installing

2. Read only Attribute preventing installation of visual studio buld tools and creation of dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Read only Attribute preventing installation of visual studio buld tools and creation of dll: I cant install new tools for visual studio right now and I can't compile a dll I am working on. My folders even new ones that I create continue to display a read only attribute that I have never once seen applied to my folders in 30 years of using windows. I'm no programmer...
  3. Read only Attribute preventing installation of visual studio buld tools and creation of dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Read only Attribute preventing installation of visual studio buld tools and creation of dll: I cant install new tools for visual studio right now and I can't compile a dll I am working on. My folders even new ones that I create continue to display a read only attribute that I have never once seen applied to my folders in 30 years of using windows. I'm no programmer...
  4. How do I prevent/stop the game app from installing on my laptop with me as a guest when I'm...

How do I prevent/stop the game app from installing on my laptop with me as a guest when I'm...: I'm the administrator on my laptop. There are no other users on my laptop. I have Windows 11 on my laptop. I installed the Microsoft Sudoku game from the Microsoft Store. When I open it to play it, it installs with me as a guest when I am not a guest. I have uninstalled the...
  5. How do I prevent/stop the game app from installing on my laptop with me as a guest when I'm...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I prevent/stop the game app from installing on my laptop with me as a guest when I'm...: I'm the administrator on my laptop. There are no other users on my laptop. I have Windows 11 on my laptop. I installed the Microsoft Sudoku game from the Microsoft Store. When I open it to play it, it installs with me as a guest when I am not a guest. I have uninstalled the...
  6. Windows 10 updater is broken and is preventing me from installing windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 updater is broken and is preventing me from installing windows updates: for a while now I have noticed the place in settings where you go to update windows has been nonfunctional and is now preventing me from using certain programs I need on my PC because they won't operate unless the newest version of windows is installed i have attached an...
  7. Windows 10 updater is broken and is preventing me from installing windows updates

Windows 10 updater is broken and is preventing me from installing windows updates: for a while now I have noticed the place in settings where you go to update windows has been nonfunctional and is now preventing me from using certain programs I need on my PC because they won't operate unless the newest version of windows is installed i have attached an...
  8. Windows 10 updater is broken and is preventing me from installing windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. what has microsoft done or installed that is preventing me to view pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what has microsoft done or installed that is preventing me to view pictures: what has microsoft done or installed that is preventing me to view pictures. I useto be able to click on pictures / photos andthey all would be avalable to view. Now all I get is a white screen that is blank titled all photos. If somebody is going to make changes the...
  10. what has microsoft done or installed that is preventing me to view pictures

what has microsoft done or installed that is preventing me to view pictures: what has microsoft done or installed that is preventing me to view pictures. I useto be able to click on pictures / photos andthey all would be avalable to view. Now all I get is a white screen that is blank titled all photos. If somebody is going to make changes the...