Windows 10: Prevent Windows from decreasing brightness when using Battery Saver

Discus and support Prevent Windows from decreasing brightness when using Battery Saver in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows 11 or Windows 10 reduces the brightness of your screen when you turn on the Battery Saver on your computer. However, if you want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 7, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Prevent Windows from decreasing brightness when using Battery Saver

Prevent Windows from decreasing brightness when using Battery Saver prevent-decreasing-brightness-when-using-battery-saver.png
    Windows 11 or Windows 10 reduces the brightness of your screen when you turn on the Battery Saver on your computer. However, if you want to prevent Windows 11 from decreasing brightness when using Battery saver, here is how you can do that. You can disable the brightness adjustment with the help of Windows Settings. […]

This article Prevent Windows from decreasing brightness when using Battery Saver first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Dec 7, 2021
  2. AC44 Win User

Issue with Battery Saver: Screen Brightness

Hello Karolina,

Thank you for your reply, however it was not very helpful for me. I never use automatically adjust for brightness (as you had suggested) because I had noticed significant battery drain and so I do have my brightness setting on low.

In your reply you state that Battery Saver does not include screen dimming, and while it is true that this does not appear within the app itself, it does appear in system settings: Settings > Display > Battery Saver Brightness [on/off]; "Reduces screen brightness
    when battery saver is active."

I don't know if you personally own or have much experience with Nokia Lumias (because I am unsure if this is an issue on other phones running Windows 8.1), but prior to the 8.1 Cyan update, Battery Saver would dim the screen when the battery would reach
    about 20% or so in order to extend the remaining battery life. The Display settings I described above seem to imply this is meant to happen when Battery Saver Brightness is turned on.

Without this feature functioning properly I've noticed a significant decrease in battery life since updating to Windows 8.1.

AC44, Dec 7, 2021
  3. nCogNeato Win User
    nCogNeato, Dec 7, 2021
  4. karzan93 Win User

battery saver won't reduce brightness

Hi every one , i have this problem when i was playing online before i was using battery power so i put auto active battery saver on 20% when was get to that level battery saver was been activated and reduced brightness level with it so i was plugging in the charger but no it doesn't reduce brightness. and i made a lot of searching on the web but unfortunately i wasn't able to find a solution and there is no thing wrong in settings. it will be great if some one can help me with this.

karzan93, Dec 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Prevent Windows from decreasing brightness when using Battery Saver - Similar Threads - Prevent decreasing brightness

2. When plugged in, battery saver turns off, but the screen brightness stays at the battery...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When plugged in, battery saver turns off, but the screen brightness stays at the battery...: For my laptop Lenovo Ideapad Slim 5i, I have these battery saver set so that it turns on at 20% and lowers the brightness of my screen when it turns on.Then, whenever I plug it in to charge, the battery saver turns off--this is normalMy main issue is that when the battery...
  3. When plugged in, battery saver turns off, but the screen brightness stays at the battery...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When plugged in, battery saver turns off, but the screen brightness stays at the battery...: For my laptop Lenovo Ideapad Slim 5i, I have these battery saver set so that it turns on at 20% and lowers the brightness of my screen when it turns on.Then, whenever I plug it in to charge, the battery saver turns off--this is normalMy main issue is that when the battery...
  4. When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.: When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease and when I increase to max it shows black screen and again when I decrease for maxblack screen it is showing very low brightness.video of my...
  5. How to change Brightness when using Battery Saver in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Brightness when using Battery Saver in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Although Windows 11/10 enables Battery Saver automatically when it reaches 20%, there is no option to change the percentage of the brightness of your screen. That is why you can follow this tutorial to change the percentage of brightness when using Battery Safer in...
  6. Battery Decreasing - Even when plugged in!

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery Decreasing - Even when plugged in!: Hello, I am using Win 10 Pro and facing an issue with the battery. It is lowering down even when I connect my charger. What can I do? P.S - Using the original Lenovo charger, the battery is also new but not of Lenovo. Edit- I removed the charging wire and then...
  7. Battery Percentage decreasing when plugged in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Percentage decreasing when plugged in: basically, it's possible to use a laptop without a battery, so im doing that because there's nothing dangerous on it, but while the PC is plugged in, the battery is decreasing, why?...
  8. Brightness is Not Decreasing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brightness is Not Decreasing: I have Dell Laptop with Windows 10 . My laptop blinked for 3 - 4 sec and automatically brightness increased to 100% . Even though I tried to adjust brightness using Brightness Bar or Short Cut Keys , it doesn't lower the brightness. I have updated drivers . What should I...
  9. Battery Saver turns screen brightness to max

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Saver turns screen brightness to max: Instead of dimming the screen, the brightness is turned to the max brightness when battery saver mode switches on automatically. I don't see anywhere in the settings to adjust what the screen brightness gets set to when using battery saver, only a checkbox to allow battery...
  10. battery saver won't reduce brightness

in Windows 10 Support
    battery saver won't reduce brightness: Hi every one , i have this problem when i was playing online before i was using battery power so i put auto active battery saver on 20% when was get to that level battery saver was been activated and reduced brightness level with it so i was plugging in the charger but no it...