Windows 10: Prevent windows10- build1909 from changing settings

Discus and support Prevent windows10- build1909 from changing settings in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently updated from 17xx to 1909, some benefits but more disturbing behavior, even when I pause updates windows keep changing my settings, keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/qwe1972, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Prevent windows10- build1909 from changing settings

I recently updated from 17xx to 1909, some benefits but more disturbing behavior, even when I pause updates windows keep changing my settings, keep adding keyboards layouts, restoring folder view option every time folder changes, and of course the edge which update almost every few days and set some settings back

submitted by /u/qwe1972
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/qwe1972, Feb 4, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 4, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 4, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

Prevent windows10- build1909 from changing settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 4, 2022
Thema:

Prevent windows10- build1909 from changing settings

1. Prevent windows10- build1909 from changing settings - Similar Threads - Prevent windows10 build1909

2. How to prevent unsolicited changes to SNAP settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to prevent unsolicited changes to SNAP settings: In my x32Win10ProV22H2 the settings for SNAP and for DISPLAY FULL PATH IN TITLE BAR keep getting reset from time to time. Is there anyway to lock them down to prevent unwanted reversal ?...
  3. 'Organization' settings preventing PIN change requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Organization' settings preventing PIN change requirements: I had linked my school email to my home computer, but did not realize that it would take control of my passcode settings. I have since removed the school from my accounts, restarted my computer, and I still can't get rid of that setting. I am unable to log onto Microsoft help...
  4. 'Organization' settings preventing PIN change requirements

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    'Organization' settings preventing PIN change requirements: I had linked my school email to my home computer, but did not realize that it would take control of my passcode settings. I have since removed the school from my accounts, restarted my computer, and I still can't get rid of that setting. I am unable to log onto Microsoft help...
  5. My default apps Preventing MS from changing settings

in Windows 10 Support
    My default apps Preventing MS from changing settings: I use Irfanview 64 bit as my default image viewer app. It has been a while since I tried accessing my images. Today I noticed that the tools menu was missing from this app. I finally figured out that the toolbar skin had been changed from Default to some other setting. I went...
  6. Does restricting the locale setting prevent users from changing the timezone?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does restricting the locale setting prevent users from changing the timezone?: Hello all, I do have a question regarding locale settings and what it does. Currently I do have a windows 10 client device. On that client device, there is a GPO enforced which, "Disallow user override of locale settings".Does disallowing users to override the locale settings...
  7. How to Prevent Windows10 from Installing League of Legends PERMANENTLY?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Prevent Windows10 from Installing League of Legends PERMANENTLY?: Hi long story short I am addicted to this stupid game and I feel it's very very hard for me to be productive when the league of legends icon is just chilling on my desktop (I work and do things on my computer). This game has taken a big toll in my life and my relationships (I...
  8. Prevent EXE files from changing the Proxy settings in Windows 10

Prevent EXE files from changing the Proxy settings in Windows 10: I tried to enable this option in GPO Prevent Changing Proxy Settings and it does effect like this which user cannot alter the proxy server settings by himself directly checking boxes but when using a Psiphon 3 VPN application after connection the proxy settings are changed...
  9. Windows 10 build1909

Windows 10 build1909: no option to change smart screen setting in windows control panel i am signed in as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-build1909/af27f69f-8765-4453-9efb-beebce13dd89
  10. Prevent Users from Changing IPV4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Prevent Users from Changing IPV4: Hello: I work in small company have medical system management, and we face a little problem, We install our system on local Network, Domain and Clients, we don't have dhcp on our domain for a reason, but sometimes users change the static IP address we put, we put the ip and...