Windows 10: Preventing the triggering of emojs

Discus and support Preventing the triggering of emojs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use Telegram for communication with select people, and am quite satisfied with the service it provides EXCEPT that it has a very sensitive tool for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sebastian42, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Preventing the triggering of emojs

I use Telegram for communication with select people, and am quite satisfied with the service it provides EXCEPT that it has a very sensitive tool for emojs which my cursor is forever unintentionally activating, resulting in the hijacking of the text I am writing. I have no interest in emojs and wish that they could be disabled from Telegram. The developers do not respond to me about any issue I raise, so THEY can not help me. As a work-around, might it be possible to desensitise a small portion of a screen, so that mouse movements there have NO effect ? The following URL touches on a situation opposite to mine - 'windows-detects-no-mouse-clicks-inside-a-small-area-of-the-screen' whereas I need to have a small area of the screen (that around the emoj tool/icon) become UNresponsive to mouse cursor movement. Is there such an option ?
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...uxJZfyERFQn2oS

:)

Sebastian42, Jan 12, 2021

2. Preventing the triggering of emojs

I use Telegram for communication with select people, and am quite satisfied with the service it provides EXCEPT that it has a very sensitive tool for emojs which my cursor is forever unintentionally activating, resulting in the hijacking of the text I am writing. I have no interest in emojs and wish that they could be disabled from Telegram. The developers do not respond to me about any issue I raise, so THEY can not help me. As a work-around, might it be possible to desensitise a small portion of a screen, so that mouse movements there have NO effect ? The following URL touches on a situation opposite to mine - 'windows-detects-no-mouse-clicks-inside-a-small-area-of-the-screen' whereas I need to have a small area of the screen (that around the emoj tool/icon) become UNresponsive to mouse cursor movement. Is there such an option ?
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...uxJZfyERFQn2oS

3. Blocking obtrusive emojs

Desktop Telegram is a wonderful communication medium with a couple of drawbacks : 1. The creators of it do not answer the questions that they enable being asked, and 2. The window with Emojs, Stickers and Gifs infuriatingly keeps covering over the chat window - it has to be constantly cancelled to continue chat. It is because of the first drawback that I am here posing my question about the second. I don't use, want or need emojs etc, so my experience of Telegram would be greatly enhanced, if the 'popping up' of that window could be prevented - as distinct from remedied. Any ideas ?

4. Preventing the triggering of emojs

A rig to end...purchase of more rigs

Pull the trigger. Your list looks fine. I was going to suggest you look for a 4870, but the 4850 and RAM combo is so cheap, don't bother.

NastyHabits, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Preventing the triggering of emojs

1. Preventing the triggering of emojs - Similar Threads - Preventing triggering emojs

2. Task Scheduler is not triggering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler is not triggering: As usual having problems with sheduled tasks.- The task is running on Windows 11- it runs with higher privileges. Admin user with password- it should triggers every minute. The "next run time" is correct but it doesn't trigger. The history is enabled but doesn't giving any...
  3. flashpoint triggers antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    flashpoint triggers antivirus: I use an antivirus called webroot and when i was downloading flashpoint from this website https://bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/downloads/ it started saying it was a virus. Is it actually a virus or is it just a false positive and if it's possible can I know why it thinks its a...
  4. updated my system but the emojes not changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    updated my system but the emojes not changed: updated my system but the emojes not changed In the latest build they provided the. Emoji pack, but I'd. Didn't. Got my. Emoji packs does not updated....
  5. updated my system but the emojes not changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    updated my system but the emojes not changed: updated my system but the emojes not changed In the latest build they provided the. Emoji pack, but I'd. Didn't. Got my. Emoji packs does not updated....
  6. Emoje access problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Emoje access problem: Just a few days ago, I updated my windows into the latest version October edition 20H2. Now I cannot access the emoji panel.....whenever I pressWindows+. It didn't respond.......Now, what should I do??...
  7. Windows 10 bug triggers driver update loop: how to prevent it

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 bug triggers driver update loop: how to prevent it: In addition to feature and cumulative updates, Windows Update on Windows 10 is also responsible for installing drivers for components like display, Bluetooth, audio, and connected devices. Windows 10 offers smooth upgrade experience for most of the users, but there is that...
  8. Windows tool to prevent standby mode using triggers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows tool to prevent standby mode using triggers: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Junaid0005 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g7qany/windows_tool_to_prevent_standby_mode_using/
  9. Port Triggering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Port Triggering: Hello, So I'm attempting to play an online game with my two children and I've been experiencing some latency issues as have they. I wanted to setup Port Triggering as I've noticed when attempting to do the Port Forwarding it's only opening the ports for my computer's IP...
  10. Triggers in Services.msc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Triggers in Services.msc: To Whom It May Concern: My name is Andrew Wissler. How do I remove triggers in services.msc? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Andrew Wissler...