Windows 10: Preventing Windows from unauthorized changing of default sound devices

Discus and support Preventing Windows from unauthorized changing of default sound devices in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey folks, I handle many audio devices on my Windows PC. And successfully so, as long as Windows is distracted. There is the Realtek system audio. Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Humpa Mananana, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Preventing Windows from unauthorized changing of default sound devices

Hey folks, I handle many audio devices on my Windows PC. And successfully so, as long as Windows is distracted. There is the Realtek system audio. Then all three Monitors bring their audio capabilities and drivers through HDMI and Display Port and the projector as well. There are DAWs like an Audiobox and a Behringer, then there is the Bluetooth radio, the Corsair Headset, the webcams, the virtual devices like Voicemeeter's virtual devices and cables and the OBS virtual camera audio. The list goes on. It all is well balanced and running like a charm until I plug in something. An

:)

Humpa Mananana, Apr 29, 2021
  2. Solaris17 Win User

2 sound devices—one dedicated to FRAPS—will this work?

most games dont have a select sound device option so you would need to change your default sound device in the windows CP and then change the sound device to the other in ventrillo

Solaris17, Apr 29, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Preventing Windows from unauthorized changing of default sound devices :p

cadaveca, Apr 29, 2021
  4. the jimmy Win User

Preventing Windows from unauthorized changing of default sound devices

Unauthorized changes blocked

Using an older program, Paint Shop Pro 7, trying to save a photo to a new location such as the desktop or a library I am not allowed, and get this message.

I am trying to save this file yet the message seems to suggest I am searching for it!

Preventing Windows from unauthorized changing of default sound devices [​IMG]

the jimmy, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

Preventing Windows from unauthorized changing of default sound devices

1. Preventing Windows from unauthorized changing of default sound devices - Similar Threads - Preventing unauthorized changing

2. How to change Default Sound Output Device in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Default Sound Output Device in Windows 10: When you connect speakers, headphones, Bluetooth headset, or other audio devices to your PC, you can select which device you want to use by default. In this post, we will show you how to change default Sound Output Device in Windows 10. Change Default Sound Output Device We...
  3. unauthorized devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unauthorized devices: I found a device that is not mine listed under my devices. Will not let me lock it and the last known place shown is somewhere in India. How do I delete this device if I don't have control over that device. When I try to lock it, it said network problems try again. Help...
  4. How to change Default Sound Input Device in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Default Sound Input Device in Windows 10: When you connect more than one microphone or another recording device to your Windows 10 PC, you can select which device you want to use by default. In this post, we will show you how to change Default Sound Input Device in Windows 10. Change Default Sound Input Device We can...
  5. Prevent Windows from Changing Default PDF App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Prevent Windows from Changing Default PDF App: I'm using Nitro pro as my default pdf reader, editor. Win 10 keeps changing it every time to MS Edge. How can I stop this behaviour? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prevent-windows-from-changing-default-pdf-app/12c74e04-52d8-45bc-b8a6-95aeaa200df9
  6. Stop windows changing default sound devices when a new device is connected

Stop windows changing default sound devices when a new device is connected: Firstly. Regarding Administrators / Moderators. Do not interfere with this thread, especially since most of you never bother to read the questions properly or provide relavent solutions. This threadshould not have been closed. Smittychat. Did not bother to read the question...
  7. Prevent Logmein from Changing Default Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Prevent Logmein from Changing Default Printer: Hi, Logmein seemingly has an ongoing, unsolved issue and I wondered if there's a Windows solution to it. When logging in remotely, Logmein finds any remotely connected printer and sets it as the default printer for the host computer. This is silly to start with, but...
  8. How to stop windows from changing my default sound devices?

How to stop windows from changing my default sound devices?: This has been an ongoing issue that i really hate. everytime i plug in a new tv, a new controller, a new anything that windows recognizes has a speaker or microphone, windows will automatically change my default audio device and my default communication device to that new...
  9. cannot change default sound device

cannot change default sound device: i'm trying to play music through a bluetooth speaker. both the speaker and my laptop say that they are connected, but sound is only coming from the laptop speakers. so i check the default sound devices to see what's up, and i get this: [img] i am unable to check any...
  10. Change Default Sound Input Device in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Default Sound Input Device in Windows 10: How to: Change Default Sound Input Device in Windows 10 How to Change Default Sound Input Device in Windows 10 The default sound input device is the device that Windows uses to record or hear sound. When you connect more than one microphone or other recording devices...